Azauk 250mg Tablets
Azauk 250 MG Description
Azauk Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medicin
e should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Azauk Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Azicip 250mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.82₹ 59.351.69% CHEAPER₹ 9.89/Tablet
- Aziford 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.40₹ 65.1335.29% CHEAPER₹ 6.51/Tablet
- Azipro 250mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.82₹ 59.351.69% CHEAPER₹ 9.89/Tablet
- Atm 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.37₹ 97.752.78% CHEAPER₹ 9.78/Tablet
- Azid 250mg TabletBy Indi Pharma Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.82₹ 59.351.69% CHEAPER₹ 9.89/Tablet
- Aziwin 250mg TabletBy Micro Labs6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 59.501.39% CHEAPER₹ 9.92/Tablet
- Nuazy 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.50₹ 99.550.99% CHEAPER₹ 9.96/Tablet
Uses of Azauk 250 MG
Contraindications of Azauk 250 MG
Side effects of Azauk 250 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Azauk 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Azauk Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Azauk Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Azauk 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azauk 250 MG
- Azauk Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azauk 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Azauk Tablet works, or Azauk Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Azauk Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Azauk 250 MG
- Store Azauk Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Azauk 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Azauk Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Azauk Tablet?
Q: Can I take Azauk Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Azauk Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Azauk Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Azauk Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]