Autrin Xt Tablet 10's
By PFIZER LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Autrin XT tablet is a nutritional supplement containing multivitamins and multi-minerals. This supplement helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Autrin XT tablet is used mainly for iron deficiency anaemia, vitamin B deficiency and other relevant conditions. These deficiencies occur primarily due to illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders and many other conditions. Autrin XT tablet contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12, iron & zinc and other essential nutrients that the body requires for optimal health.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Autrin XT tablet contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12, iron & zinc.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects.Read less
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin.Read less
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature.Read less
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell.Read less
Uses of Autrin Xt Tablet 10'S
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- As a dietary supplement.
Precautions and Warnings of Autrin Xt Tablet 10'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approach.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Autrin Xt Tablet 10'S
- Take Autrin XT tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Autrin Xt Tablet 10'S
- Autrin XT tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc. are rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12. Certain seafood like lobster, crabs & oysters is a good source of Zinc. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does Autrin XT tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours.Read less
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine.Read less
Q: Can I take Autrin XT tablet during pregnancy?
A: Autrin XT tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. This supplement is necessary for the overall development of the fetus and well being of pregnant women. High-dose consumption of this supplement may be harmful. Thus, it is recommended to take this supplement as prescribed by your doctor.
- Folate - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Iron - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Zinc - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Vitamin B12 - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
|You Save||₹16.28 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Elemental Zinc(22.5 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Elemental Iron(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia, vitamin B deficiency|
Last Updated on: 15 Jul 2021 | 11:19 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved