Atm Of Tablets
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
5 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Atm Of Tablets Description
Atm Of Tab is a medicine which belongs to group of macrolide antibiotics.
|You Save||₹20.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Azithromycin(500.0 Mg) + Ofloxacin(400.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Azithromycin(500.0 Mg) + Ofloxacin(400.0 Mg)
Uses of Atm Of Tablets
- Used in the treatment of bacterial infection in the ears, lungs, and other parts of the body
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Diseases arising from infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Urinary infection
Contraindications of Atm Of Tablets
Do not take this medicine if you have any allergic reaction to it or any other antibiotic from same class like erythromycin.
Side effects of Atm Of Tablets
- Breathing difficulty
- Swollen throat and lips
- Diarrhoea, nausea
- Stomach pain
- Skin reaction, rash, itching, blistering, fever
- Difficulty to pass urine, blood in urine
- Swelling of pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Yellowing of the skin (Jaundice)
- Lack of appetite
- Irregular heart beat
Precautions and Warnings of Atm Of Tablets
Can I take Atm Of Tab during pregnancy?
The effect of Atm Of Tab on the fetus is not known, consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will decide whether to use this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Atm Of Tab while breastfeeding?
Azithromycin partially passes into human breast milk. If you are taking Atm Of Tab then stop breastfeeding your baby. It is advised to discard the milk during treatment and until two days after discontinuation of treatment. You can restart breastfeeding thereafter.
Can I drive if I have consumed Atm Of Tab?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines, however if you observe or experience any side effect like dizziness, fits you should not drive or use machines. Contact you doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Can I consume alcohol with Atm Of Tab?
No information is available on interactions of Atm Of Tab when taken with alcohol, consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- You have any neurological or psychiatric or mental problems
- Low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
- You have any allergic reactions like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection
Mode of Action of Atm Of Tablets
How Does It Work?
Atm Of Tab works by killing or inhibiting the growth of bacteria that causes infection.
Directions for Use of Atm Of Tablets
- It should be taken with half glass of water
- If you are taking any antacids, then Atm Of Tab should be taken at least one hour before or two hours after the dose of antacids
- Complete the course of the medicine as prescribed by your doctor
Interactions of Atm Of Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood thinners like warfarin
- Medicine used to treat heart problems like digoxin
- Medicine used to treat HIV infection like nelfinavir or zidovudine
- Medicine used to treat gout like furosemide
- Medicine used to treat migraine like ergotamine
- Medicine used to treat tuberculosis like rifabutin
- Medicine used to treat cholesterol level like atorvastatin
- Medicine used to treat stomach problems or for fever like terfenadine
Interactions with food items
Food does not affect the absorption of this medicine. Atm Of Tab can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Atm Of Tablets
Atm Of Tab should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat, and keep out reach of children. Do not take this medicine after expiry date which is mentioned on the medicine.
Dosage of Atm Of Tablets
If you suspect overdose of Atm Of Tab immediately inform your physician or reach to nearest hospital for treatment. Symptoms of overdose may be diarrhoea, loss of hearing, feeling sick.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take double dose of medicine to compensate the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Atm Of Tab if I feel better?
A: No, it may decrease the effectiveness of treatment and will increase the resistance of bacteria. Always inform your doctor if you want to stop treatment.
Q: I am allergic to clarithromycin, can I take azithromycin?
A: No, you should not take this medicine if you have allergy to clarithromycin. You should also never take other medicines from the same class of antibiotics (macrolides) eg Clarithromucin, Erythromycin, Roxithromycin, Azithromycin and Fidaxomicin.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Atm 500 Mg Strip Of 5 Tablets
- Atm 200 Mg Bottle Of 15 Ml Suspension
- Atm 250 Mg Tablets 10 S
- Atm 100 Mg Bottle Of 15 Ml Suspension
- Atm Xl 200 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Suspension
- Atm Xl 100 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Suspension
- Atm Xl 100 Mg Bottle Of 15 Ml Suspension
- Atm Xl 200 Mg Bottle Of 15 Ml Suspension
- Atm 250 Mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Atm Gel 15 Gm
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.