Arz Lsr Capsules
By ALKA PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Arz Lsr Capsules Description
Arz Lsr Capsules is an anti-reflux medicine that is used for the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease (GERD). It is a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe, caus
ing heartburn, acidity, etc. This is a combination of rabeprazole sodium and levosulpiride as active ingredients. Along with this medicine you need to make a slight change in your daily routine including less oily and spicy food, quit alcohol and smoke, gentle regular exercise etc. for best results.
|You Save||₹10.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole|
|Side effects||Cough, headache, dizziness, weakness, stomach discomfort|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole
Uses of Arz Lsr Capsules
For the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease, a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort, acidity, etc.
Contraindications of Arz Lsr Capsules
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have a history of fits or Parkinson's disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Arz Lsr Capsules
- Stomach discomfort
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Arz Lsr Capsules
Can I take Arz Lsr Capsules during pregnancy?
It is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety.
Can I take Arz Lsr Capsules while breastfeeding?
It is not known if this medication passes into breast milk. Hence it is not advised to breastfeed during the treatment. Take this medicine only if your doctor considers it essential.
Can I drive if I have consumed Arz Lsr Capsules ?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery, however if you feel dizzy or drowsy after taking this medicine, then you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Arz Lsr Capsules ?
Alcohol consumption along with this medicine can cause drowsiness. Better avoid alcohol intake during the treatment. Moreover, alcohol is known to increase acidity and can make your stomach disease worse. So it may be best to hold off on drinking alcohol until you have finished treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a known allergy to this medicine or any other medicine.
- You have any underlying medical conditions such as liver or kidney related problem, blood disorder, stomach tumor etc.
- You have history of osteoporosis. Prolonged treatment of more than a year can increase risk of fracture and low levels of vitamin B12. If you are on long term treatment, follow up with your doctor regularly. ...
- You experience frequent diarrhoea, fever or have a skin reaction after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Arz Lsr Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rabeprazole blocks the secretion of acid in the stomach by acting on a pump called the proton pump in the stomach and is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids.
- Levosulpiride increases the motility of the stomach and intestine so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
Directions for Use of Arz Lsr Capsules
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician.
- It should be taken before food.
Interactions of Arz Lsr Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Arz Lsr Capsules may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are taking anti-fungal medicines, anti-HIV medicines, or medicines for brain and heart-related disorders etc.
- Antacids & medicines used to treat ulcer-like sucralfate should be taken with at least 2 hours of gap.
Storage and disposal of Arz Lsr Capsules
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place and out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a tightly closed container.
Dosage of Arz Lsr Capsules
There is limited information available on what symptoms you will have if this medicine is consumed in excess. If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take alcohol during the treatment?
A: No it is not safe to consume alcohol along with the medicine. You must avoid drinking large quantities of alcohol as it is known to increase acidity and can make your stomach disease worse.
Q: I get recurring acidity, what should I do to avoid it?
- Avoid spicy, oily food
- Reduce smoking and alcohol intake as these are known to worsen the reflux
- Avoid carbonated drinks like cold drinks, soda as the carbon dioxide gas in these is known to aggravate acid reflux
- Reduce chocolate, mint intake
- Some medicines are known to increase the acidity and worsen the condition such as pain killers, Ibuprofen. You should avoid using these for long duration.
Q: What should I do if I experience heartburn and stomach pain frequently?
A: There are several reasons which may cause heartburn and abdominal pain. Try to observe if a particular dietary ingredient is causing this issue and avoid it. Also, avoid very oily and fried food. Consult a doctor if the problem persists even after this and get proper treatment done. Do not self-medicate.
Q: When should I use Arz Lsr Capsules ?
A: Do not take this medicine without a prescription. Do not stop taking this medicine or self-adjust the dose without the knowledge of your doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any liver problems or stopped taking this medicine for more than 5 days, before re-starting the dose.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed