Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets Description
Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, lungs, skin, soft tissue, urinary tract, etc. It cont
ains sparfloxacin, which belongs to the antibiotic class of medicine. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Contraindications of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Side effects of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Skin sensitivity to the sun
Precautions and Warnings of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You are taking medicines to treat heart problems
- Your daily activity requires exposure to the sun
- You develop any phototoxic reactions (skin becomes very sensitive to sunlight). Immediately contact your doctor.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test
- You must avoid direct/indirect exposure to the sun, sunlamps, tanning booths and UV lights during treatment & for at least 5 days after discontinuing the treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Artispar 100mg Strip Of 6 Tablets works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses or are taking antacids, multivitamins or supplements that contain zinc, calcium & iron.
- Antacids (containing magnesium & sucralfate or aluminium) and multivitamins/supplements that contain zinc, calcium & iron should be taken 4hrs after taking this medicine.