Armer 150mg Injection
Armer 150 MG Description
Armer Injection is an anti-malaria medicine containing alpha-beta arteether. It is used in the treatment of severe malaria, including brain (cerebral) malaria & chloroquine-resistant malaria. This me
dicine will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting.
Uses of Armer 150 MG
Contraindications of Armer 150 MG
Side effects of Armer 150 MG
- Injection site reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Armer 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- If you have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do you develop any allergic reactions while on treatment.
Mode of Action of Armer 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Armer 150 MG
Interactions of Armer 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Armer Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Armer 150 MG
- Store Armer Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets