Arip Mt 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Arip Mt 10 MG Description
Arip MT tablet is used for treating disorders like schizophrenia. It has a composition of aripiprazole 10 mg, which belongs to a class of antipsychotic medicines. It functions by stabilizing the dopa
mine and serotonin levels in the brain. These are chemical substances present in the brain that help stabilize the mood and prevent the overactivity of the nerve cells in the brain. Schizophrenia is a condition that affects the person's ability to think, feel and behave correctly. Arip Mt tablet helps stabilize symptoms like irritability, anxiety, other behaviors in these patients. It can be utilized in adults and children over 13 years of age. Inform your doctors if you suffer from heart diseases, kidney and liver problems, seizures, etc., because this medicine is not recommended in a few conditions.
|You Save||₹37.02 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Schizophrenia, Tourette's syndrome, Mania|
|Side effects||Indigestion, Blurred vision, Constipation, Nausea, Headache, Tremors, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Anxiety, Inability to stay still, Increased saliva secretion, Fatigue, Vomiting, Difficulty sleeping.|
Uses of Arip Mt 10 MG
- Bipolar disorder
- Tourette's syndrome
- Major depressive disorder
Contraindications of Arip Mt 10 MG
- If you’re allergic to any element of Arip Mt pill
- If you are an elderly adult who already has dementia-related psychosis, it can cause early death.
- If you are already on other antipsychotic medication.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have impulse control disorders like addictive behavior, inform your doctor. They may change the medicine or adjust the dose.
- If you have any suicidal thoughts and behavior changes, especially in children.
Side effects of Arip Mt 10 MG
- Blurred vision
- Inability to stay still
- Increased saliva secretion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Disclaimer - Most of these side effects do not require medical treatment, and they will disappear once you have adjusted to the dose. But, if any of these conditions persist for a long duration, consult your doctor immediately....
Precautions and Warnings of Arip Mt 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any previous mild liver condition, this medicine may need some dose adjustment.
- You’ve a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner, use this tablet with caution.
- You are using any medications like painkillers that cause sedation or tranquilization.
- You have a seizure disorder and are on anti-epileptic medicines.
- You have any heart condition or stroke
- You have any respiratory diseases.
- You have a low white blood cell count.
- You are using any herbal medicines or supplements.
- The effects of the medicine are exaggerated in older patients, so use it with caution.
Mode of Action of Arip Mt 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Arip Mt 10 MG
- Take the Arip MT tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dosage, even if you cannot feel its effects.
- Do not break the tablet or chew it.
- Take the pill as a whole, with a glass of water.
- Do not take it with other medications without informing your doctor.
- Do not take if the package has been opened.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medication, as it can have adverse effects.
Interactions of Arip Mt 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- If you are using high blood pressure medicine like captopril, enalapril, and atenolol.
- If you are taking treatment for other psychiatric conditions like depression, anxiety, etc.
- If you are using medications for abnormal heart rhythm like amiodarone, quinidine, etc.
- If you are getting treated for fungal and bacterial infection
- If you are using HIV or TB medications
- If you are using Seizure medication like phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital, etc.
- If you are using painkillers or migraine medicines.
- If you are taking St John’s wort, a medicinal herb that treats depression, with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
- Do not take the Arip MT tablet with alcohol. It can interfere with the effects of the medicine and increase the severity of side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, mood disorders, etc.
- Avoid taking grapefruit and its juice; it reduces the effect of this medicine.