Alstat 250mg Tablet
Alstat 250 MG Description
Alstat Tablet is used to stop or reduce bleeding in diseases that lead to excessive bleeding from the small blood vessels of the body. It is also used to prevent excessive bleeding during menstrual p
eriods. Alstat contains Ethamsylate as its active component. This medicine reduces bleeding time and blood loss. Take Alstat for the correct dose and the exact duration as per your doctor's advice. You can take this medicine with or without food. It is advisable to take it with food, to avoid an upset stomach.
Uses of Alstat 250 MG
Contraindications of Alstat 250 MG
- If you are allergic to Ethamsylate or any of the other ingredients of Alstat Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of blood disorder.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Alstat 250 MG
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Alstat 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a condition of high/low blood pressure.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem.
- The newborn child develops a fever after taking this medicine. In such condition, the treatment should be discontinued.
Mode of Action of Alstat 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Alstat 250 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food. Preferably it should be taken with meals to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Always take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Alstat 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Alstat Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this medicine works.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Storage and disposal of Alstat 250 MG
- Store Alstat at or below 25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.