Adside 100mg Injection
By ADLEY LABS
5ml Infusion in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Adside 100 MG Description
Adside Infusion is an anti-cancer medicine. It is used in the treatment of various types of cancer, such as small cell lung cancer, blood cancer, testicular cancer and lymphatic cancer. It contains e
toposide as its main component. It will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting.
|You Save||₹26.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Small cell lung cancer, blood cancer, testicular cancer, lymphatic cancer|
|Side effects||Hair loss, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Etoposide(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Adside 100 MG
For the treatment of small cell lung cancer, blood cancer, testicular cancer, lymphatic cancer.
Contraindications of Adside 100 MG
- If you are allergic to gemcitabine or any of the ingredients of Adside Infusion
- If you have recently taken any live vaccines
- If you are a breastfeeding mother
Side effects of Adside 100 MG
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea
- Constipation, stomach pain
- Fever, infection, dizziness
- Skin rash, redness, itching
- Hair loss
- Irregular heartbeats
- Low blood platelets, anaemia, low WBCs
Precautions and Warnings of Adside 100 MG
Can I take Adside Infusion during pregnancy?
- Adside Infusion should not be used during pregnancy unless your doctor considers it essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
- Use effective contraception during treatment. However, if you get pregnant while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
Can I take Adside Infusion while breastfeeding?
You must not be breastfeeding while on treatment with this medicine, as etoposide passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Adside Infusion?
This medicine may make you feel dizzy. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Adside Infusion?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You recently had chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- You have a condition in which the bone marrow activity is reduced, Myelosuppression.
- If you develop fever, chills, rapid heart rates, low blood pressure and shortness of breath (anaphylactic reaction), immediately contact the doctor.
- You have infections.
- You have a low level of albumin (protein) in your blood.
Mode of Action of Adside 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Etoposide interacts with DNA (genetic material) and causes certain changes in the DNA. This results in problems in DNA synthesis leading to anti-cancer effects.
Directions for Use of Adside 100 MG
- Adside Infusion will be given in hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject.
Interactions of Adside 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Adside Infusion works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer, fits or are taking painkillers, blood thinners, ciclosporin or have recently taken live vaccines.
Storage and disposal of Adside 100 MG
Store Adside Infusion under the conditions mentioned on the pack. Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Adside 100 MG
- This injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose on this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives this injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Adside Infusion?
A: Adside Infusion contains etoposide, an anti-cancer medicine.
Q: What is the use of Adside Infusion?
A: Adside Infusion is used for the treatment of small-cell lung cancer, blood cancer, testicular cancer and lymphatic cancer.
- Etopophos 100 mg Powder for Solution for Injection - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Etopophos 100 mg Powder for Solution for Injection - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed