Acrox Suspension 30ml
By ACRON PHARMACEUTICALS
30ml Suspension in Bottle
MRP ₹30.0015% OFF
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Uses of Acrox Suspension 30ml
For the treatment of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, soft tissue infections.
Contraindications of Acrox Suspension 30ml
- If your child is allergic to roxithromycin or any other ingredient of Acrox Suspension.
- If your child has severe liver problems.
- If your child is taking medications for migraine (ergot alkaloids).
Side effects of Acrox Suspension 30ml
Precautions and Warnings of Acrox Suspension 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions, or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child experiences continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Acrox Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
Roxithromycin interferes with the protein synthesis of bacteria, thereby inhibiting bacterial growth and helps in reducing the infection.
Directions for Use of Acrox Suspension 30ml
- Give this medicine to your child as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
- Do not give it directly from the bottle, use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Acrox Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Acrox Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child hasa planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Especially if your child is taking a medicine used to treat the immune system like cyclosporin.
Storage and disposal of Acrox Suspension 30ml
- Store Acrox Suspension in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Acrox Suspension 30ml
Symptoms of an overdose include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea. If you have given too much of Acrox Suspension to your child, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of Acrox Suspension to your child, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dos
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Acrox Suspension?
A: The composition of Acrox Suspension includes roxithromycin, which is an antibiotic.
Q: Is Acrox Suspension an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Acrox Suspension is an antibiotic medicine that is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 27 Jun 2022 | 11:04 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2022 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved