Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets Description
Acceclowoc Th Tablet is a painkiller medicine. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain caused mainly due to muscle spasm. It also helps in relieving sprains, strain, muscle ache and mu
sculoskeletal pain. It contains a combination of aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor and do not take it for a longer duration than prescribed.
Uses of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
Contraindications of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of Acceclowoc Th Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc. in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you are losing blood or have bleeding disorders.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you are a woman of childbearing age and are not using contraception.
- This medicine may impair your fertility thus should not be used by women trying to conceive.
Side effects of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- You have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have kidney and liver function problems.
- You are suffering from heart diseases such as high blood pressure.
- You have stomach ulcers and bleeding problems.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reactions.
- You are trying to conceive a baby, this medicine should not be used in such cases.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
- You are supposed to take this medicine for a prolonged time, it can affect liver and kidney functions.
- You have diarrhoea after taking this medicine, you should stop this medicine immediately.
- You experience fits or are prone to get fits.
Mode of Action of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
- Acceclowoc Th Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Acceclowoc Th Tablet contains a combination of aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside. Thus, any interaction associated with any one of these taken alone can happen with this combination too.
- Increased risk of stomach bleeding, if you take other pain killers, steroids, antidepressants like Fluoxetine or Clopidogrel along with this medicine.
- This medicine interferes with the way medicines for high blood pressure works like enalapril, captopril and a water pill.
- Concomitant use of cyclosporine and tacrolimus (used in an organ transplant) can lead to serious kidney damage.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding if this medicine is taken along with other medicines like warfarin.
- You may experience fluctuations in blood sugar if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines like glimepiride or metformin.
- Do not take Acceclowoc Th Tablet, if you have taken mifepristone lately (within 2 weeks).
- This medicine can worsen the heart failure problem if taken with medicines for heart failure like digoxin.
- You may experience fits if you are taking antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin and ofloxacin.
- Other medicines like lithium, methotrexate and zidovudine.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Acceclowoc Th 4mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Being a diabetic, do I need to take any precautions before taking the Acceclowoc Th Tablet?
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with the Acceclowoc Th Tablet?
Q: Is Acceclowoc Th Tablet a painkiller?
Q: Can Acceclowoc Th Tablet be used for back pain?
- Ibugesic TH tablet [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021
- Myoril tablet [Internet]. Sanofi.in. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]