West Coast Olivera Olive Oils With Aloevera & Vitamin E Cream - 50gm
Olivera Olive Oils Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Cream is a unique formulation for healthier nourished skin. This moisture-rich cream helps to soothe and calm the skin and protects against further damage. Aloe Vera provides soothing and rehydrating benefits that help you repair and soften your skin. Olivera Olive Oils with Aloe vera & Vitamin E Cream is useful in the treatment of hyperpigmentation caused due to chronic exposure to allergens, irritants heredity, environmental changes, ageing, stress. It not only helps in healing cracked skin on elbows, knees and hands but also reduces dryness of the skin.
- Amazing Glowing Natural Skin: Vitamin E helps to improve skin tone resulting in healthy, moisturized, hydrated, glowing, natural and blushing skin.
- Easy Absorption: Advanced formula spreads easily on the skin and gets absorbed quickly to nourish your skin and regenerate skin cells. No oily feel, no stickiness for daily use.
- Instantly hydrates and repairs dry, cracked skin. Great for redness on your face and body, cracked heels, rough elbows, dry cracked hands and cuticles.
- This Super skin rejuvenating cream hydrates your skin deep inside. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive, oily & acne-prone skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Perfume Fantasy, Mineral Water.
- Treatment of dry skin for Hyperpigmentation resulting from chronic exposure to allergens, irritants heredity, environmental changes, ageing, stress.
- To relieve extra dry, flaky skin.
- Ideal for cracked skin of hands, knees & elbows Ingredients: Olive oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E.
How to Use
- Apply it in the morning and again in the evening before going to bed. Moisturising cream for all skin types, especially sensitive and distressed skin.
- Apply this product to a small area on your forearm. If a reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
- Consult your doctor before use. No artificial colour, flavours or preservative added, no chemical solvents.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place at a temperature below 300C.
- Read the manual carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. What is Olivera cream good for?
Ans. Olivera Cream is used for Skin disorders, Uvb-induced murine skin tumours, Radiodermatitis, Diabetic foot Ulcer, Skin inflammation, Radiation dermatitis, Surgical incisions, Burns, Infected wounds, Arterial ulcers and other conditions.
2. What is Aloe Vera and vitamin E Good for?
Ans. Natural drugs such as Aloe vera and vitamin E have been demonstrated to be beneficial in formulations for wound healing. The aim of this work is to develop and evaluate polymeric films containing Aloe vera and vitamin E to treat wounds caused by burns.
3. Does Olivera Cream Lighten The Skin?
Ans. Yes, it lightens the skin complexion.