West-coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash Bottle Of 60 Ml
West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash is a unisex face wash formulated with salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and clears the skin of dirt, excess oil and skin-dulling impurities. It has antibacterial properties that help treat acne. Salicylic acid dissolves pore-clogging impurities to help prevent acne breakouts, blackheads, redness, uneven skin tone and dullness.
- Its oil-free formula gently cleanses pores for clear skin.
- It helps reduce acne and helps prevent future breakouts.
- It has exceptional skin soothers that help prevent irritation and over-drying of the skin.
- It has triclosan, which is an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- It removes excess oil from the skin.
- Salicylic acid
- Aloe vera gel
- Sodium chloride
- BHT triclosan
- It kills harmful bacteria on the skin.
- Aloe vera is used to treat sunburns due to its soothing and antioxidant properties, fight inflammation, reduce redness and lighten blemishes.
- It helps treat blackheads and whiteheads.
- It reduces blemishes and lightens the skin tone.
How to Use
- Gently massage all over the face.
- Avoid eyes and surrounding areas.
- Allow it to remain for 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse face thoroughly and pat dry.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of reach from children.
Q1. Is West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash effective for reducing black spots left by acne?
Ans: Yes, West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash is effective for treating acne and reducing dark spots.
Q2. Is West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash unisex?
Ans: Yes, West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash is suitable for everyone.
Q3. Is West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash free from Parabens and SLS?
Ans: Yes, West-Coast Clearclin Acne Control Face Wash is 100% free from parabens and sulphates and is safe for the skin.