Himalaya Neem Tablets - 60'S
Himalaya products are safe and made keeping in mind high quality and best results. The Himalaya neem tablets have been made to ensure skin health. The tablets are highly effective on acne that results due to bacterial presence on the skin. These neem tablets are detoxifying and have antioxidant action on the skin that reduces acne and gives it a healthy glow. The tablets are highly beneficial for skin that are acne or allergy-prone.
- Ingredients are 100% vegetarian.
- Neem tablets are highly beneficial in reducing inflammation that results due to the presence of bacteria.
- Rejuvenates the skin and gives a healthy glow.
- Reduces acne on the skin and helps with allergies and skin infections.
Nimba (Melia azadirachta) Lf.
- Reduces acne and allergic reaction on skin.
- It is detoxifying and acts as an antioxidant to improve skin quality.
- Renders the skin a natural and healthy glow.
- Reduces skin inflammation and evens texture.
- Treats skin infections and allergic reactions.
How to Use
- Read instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or take the dosage as advised by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Check expiry before use.
- Close the bottle tightly at all times except when in use.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should check with their doctor before taking these tablets.
- Individuals who are taking other medication should consult their doctor before taking these tablets.
Q1: How many Himalaya neem tablets come in one bottle?
Ans: 60 tablets come in one bottle.
Q2: What is the expiry date of the tablets?
Ans: The expiry is 2 years from the date of manufacture as given on the label.
Q3: What is the main ingredient in the tablets?
Ans: These are neem tablets.
Q4: Can the Himalaya neem tablets treat skin infections?
Ans: Yes, the tablets can treat skin infections and allergic reactions on the skin.
Q5: Can pregnant women take these neem tablets?
Ans: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should take their doctor’s advice before taking these tablets.