Clearzit Face Wash Tube Of 60 G
ClearZit Face Wash is a combination, non-comedogenic face wash that is used to treat acne. It minimizes excessive oil and sebum production, thus reduces inflammation and prevents pimple-causing germs to thrive on the skin. It also prevents the growth of the microorganisms and bacteria that cause acne. ClearZit Face Wash improves skin tone and texture. It is a specially formulated 100% soap-free gentle cleanser that cleanses and gets the skin rid of excess sebum and dirt. It is also known to gently exfoliate the skin and removes dead skin cells.
- ClearZit Face Wash India hails from GraceDerma Healthcare and is an excellent face wash for oily and acne-prone skin that can be used regularly.
- Two of the main ingredients that are core to ClearZit Face Wash composition are salicylic acid and glycolic acid which removes dead cells of the skin, giving the skin a refreshing and radiant look for a long time.
- It also contains Myristic acid which is used as a cleansing, surfactant and opacifying agent in cosmetics and personal care products.
- It is a good face wash for irritant and sensitive skin, as it is free of any ingredients that might cause skin irritation.
- Myristic Acid
- Lauric Acid
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Pentasodium Triphosphate
- ClearZit Face Wash kills acne-causing bacteria and prevents spots or pimples from appearing.
Directions for Use
- Squeeze a small amount of face wash on your wet palm.
- As you work into a rich lather, gently massage the product all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Use twice daily for beautiful, acne-free and clear skin.
- Keep away from small children.
- If it gets into your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse with plenty of water.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For external use only.
Q1. Is ClearZit face wash good for oily skin?
Ans1. ClearZit face wash helps cleanse your skin deeply and prevents the accumulation of dirt in pores. It is suitable for oily skin and lathers richly for a luxurious cleansing.
Q2. Is ClearZit face wash free of chemicals?
Ans2. Yes, this face wash is free of all harmful chemical solvents, parabens, silicone and sulfates and other chemicals that can harm the skin in the long run. This chemical-free face wash gives all-day nourishment to your skin by gently cleansing and improving your skin texture and complexion.
Q3. Is ClearZit face wash safe for the skin?
Ans3. Yes, it is safe to use Clearzit face wash twice a day. It contains Myristic Acid, which is not known to be irritating to the skin. It is gentle on the skin and helps with acne, skin texture, hyperpigmentation and the effects of ageing.