Acne and signs of ageing are two common problems that can occur without a proper facial skin care routine. Clenia face wash contains three active ingredients, including Aloe Vera extract, that helps fight against these skin conditions while simultaneously keeping your face clean. With regular use, Clenia face wash can help to reduce the signs of ageing and brighten your skin.
- Clenia face wash contains a pH-balanced formula to help maintain proper pH value on the surface of your skin, which acts as a barrier and first line of defence against bacteria and dirt.
- The ingredients and composition of this face wash are chosen to have a low risk of an allergic reaction, making it safe and effective for most skin types.
- Clenia face wash works to cleanse and refresh normal to oily skin types.
- This face wash promotes youthful, glowing skin by having a pH balanced, sulphate-free formulation.
- By promoting skin brightening, the skin gets rid of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, leaving you with clean, refreshed skin.
Active ingredients: Niacinamide, Cyclic Phosphate, Liquid Aloe Vera Extract.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate and Gluconate, Glowsphere BD and FYD, Fragrance. The complete list is on the product.
- For daily face cleansing to get rid of pollutants, dirt and maintain pH balance on the skin.
- To reduce acne, signs of ageing and brighten the skin.
How to Use
- Pour some Clenia face wash into your palm and apply it to your wet face, gently massaging it into the skin and covering the entire face.
- Rinse well with clean water and pat dry.
- Use up to twice a day or as directed by your physician/dermatologist.
- It is for external use only. If you experience any reactions to this product, stop using it immediately.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Store it away from heat and sunlight.
Q1: What is the weight of this tube?
Ans: This pack contains 100 g of Clenia face wash.
Q2: Does it help with acne?
Ans: Yes, acne is caused by blockages of follicles with dirt and dead skin cells. Clenia face wash helps clear the skin of these blockages, thereby reducing the risk of developing acne.
Q3: Does it contain sulphates?
Ans: No, this face wash is made from a sulphate-free formulation. It is also hypoallergenic, which means that it is less likely to set off an allergic reaction on your skin.
Q4: How often should I use this wash?
Ans: It is recommended to use Clenia face wash once or twice each day or as directed by your dermatologist.