Saliac Foaming Face Wash Foaming Bottle Of 60 Ml
Saliac foaming face wash is a skin-clearing face wash. It contains salicylic acid 2%W/W, which acts as a peeling agent that helps shed the upper layer of the skin, opening up clogged pores that cause acne and blemishes. It is very beneficial for oily skin. Saliac foaming face wash also helps in the growth of the new cells, which makes the skin look younger and fresh. You must use Saliac foaming face wash under the guidance of medical supervision because it contains Salicylic Acid that helps regenerate skin cells. It should be used as a daily cleansing routine to avoid acne.
- Saliac foaming face wash prevents acne.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- A foam-based formula.
- Softened and glowing skin.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- Helps in the growth of new skin cells.
Salicylic acid 2 % W/W.
- Used to prevent pimples for oily skin.
- Helps in cleaning the marks on the skin because of the pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, etc.
- Helps in the growth of the new skin cells, which makes the skin look younger and fresh.
How to Use
- First, wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Take a small amount of Saliac foaming face wash and gently massage it to the face avoiding around the eyes for 30 seconds.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Use it twice a day for best results.
- The product should be used under medical supervision.
- Always store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Keep it away from the eyes.
- Saliac face wash is only for external use.
- Do not use Saliac face wash on children below the age of 3 years.
1. What is the shelf life of the Saliac foaming face wash?
The shelf life of Saliac foaming face wash is 24 months.
2. Can anyone use Saliac foaming face wash?
No, it has to be used under medical supervision. Skin practitioners recommend this facewash because it contains 2% salicylic acid, which might not suit every skin type.
3. Does it have any side effects?
Use the Saliac face wash under medical supervision. The main ingredient, salicylic acid, can irritate some people.
4. Does Saliac foam face wash help with blemishes?
Yes, Saliac foaming face wash helps with reducing blemishes.
5. Is it safe to use Saliac foaming face wash during pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe to use Saliac foaming face wash during pregnancy as it contains only 2% of salicylic acid, under the guidance of your doctor.