Fash Foam Face Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
Fash Foam Face Wash is a gentle foaming wash for sensitive skin, to clear up excessive dirt and dead skin cells. The skin on your face is much more sensitive than the rest of your body, Fash Face Wash cleanses your facial skin without harming or drying it out. With regular use, Fash Foam Face Wash helps you with your daily skincare routine and results in healthier, youthful and clean skin.
- Provides deep pore cleansing while being gentle on the skin.
- Fash Face Wash leaves the skin feeling exceptionally clean while helping to maintain a good pH level.
- Excessive oils are washed away from the skin, helping you to have a balanced acid layer on the skin.
- Helps to keep your skin fresh and young with its acne-fighting formula. This face wash for sensitive skin can be used through all seasons.
Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Capryloyl Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Xanthan Gum. For a full list of ingredients see the product label.
To clean sensitive facial skin without leaving it dry.
How to Use
- Wet your face with water.
- Using the pump on the bottle add a sufficient amount of Fash Foam Face Wash to your hand.
- Apply it to your face, massage it into the skin gently for up to 2 minutes.
- Rinse the face wash off and dry it gently.
- Fash Face wash can be used 3 times a day at the most.
- Do not exceed 3 times usage per day.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid getting it into your eyes.
- Rinse with clean water if it gets into the eyes.
Q1: Can it help with acne?
Ans: Yes, with regular washing, this face wash can help with acne issues. However, it is not a treatment for acne. Seek the advice of your doctor for further information on treatment.
Q2: How much face wash is in the bottle?
Ans: The bottle contains 100ml of Fash Foam Face Wash.
Q3: Does it contain SLS?
Ans: Yes, SLS is listed as part of the ingredients for this face wash.
Q4: Is it a medicinal face wash?
Ans: No, it is not a dermatological wash. However, your dermatologist may prescribe Fash Foam Face Wash to go along with your treatment.