Nycil Thick And Soft Sanitizing Wipes - 10 Wipes
Nycil Sanitizing Wipes help in fighting germs and can kill up to 99.9% of the germs. The composition of Nycil Sanitizing Wipes is done in a way that you can use it on the skin or as a disinfectant on various objects like keys, car steering wheels, etc and surfaces such as plastic, stainless steel, marble, wood, etc. The key ingredient of Nycil Wipes is alcohol, which helps in fighting germs, viruses and bacteria.
- Kills maximum germs.
- Strong disinfectant and gentle on the skin.
- These wipes are thick and soft.
- Easy to carry.
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Globulus Leaf Oil
- Citrus Medica Limonum - Peel Oil
- Use it as a disinfectant for objects and surfaces.
- You can also use it on your skin.
How to Use
- Open the packaging.
- Take out the wipe.
- Close the box.
- Wipe your skin or surface you want to disinfectant.
- Discard the wipe.
- Carefully read the instructions given on the packaging before use.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Keep it in a dry area at a cool temperature.
- Do not accept the pack if the seal is open.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Nycil Sanitizing Wipes on the skin?
Ans: No, there are no side effects of Nycil Sanitizing Wipes on the skin of a person. However, if you have any skin disease or infection, consult your dermatologist before using the sanitizing wipes.
Q2. What percentage of alcohol is there in the Nycil Sanitizing Wipes?
Ans: The Nycil Sanitizing Wipes consists of 60% alcohol. Alcohol helps in fighting bacteria and viruses and kills 99.9% of germs.
Q3. Can we use Nycil Sanitizing Wipes on the marble floor?
Ans: Yes, you can use Nycil Sanitizing Wipes on the marble floor and many other surfaces like wood, stainless steel, plastic, metal, etc. Moreover, you can also use Nycil Wipes on objects like keys, wallets, wristwatches, etc for disinfecting and killing germs.
Q4. Can we clean the mobile phone with Nycil Sanitizing Wipes?
Ans: Yes, you can clean your mobile phone with Nycil Sanitizing Wipes. But first of all, turn off your phone and avoid getting moisture in the open ports and slots, such as the charging port or the earphone jack. In case moisture reaches inside the mobile phone, it can cause problems to your device.