Tetmosol Medicated Soap For Relief From Skin Infections - Lime Fragrance - 100g
Tetmosol soap is No. 1 medicated soap prescribed by doctors for skin infections
This medicated soap contains the following:
- Monosulfiram 5% w/w (active ingredient)
- Total fatty matter (TFM) of 75%
- Citronella oil (lime-like fresh fragrance)
- Monosulfiram is toxic to scabies (Khaj/Khujli) mites. Once the mites come in contact with monosulfiram, they get anaesthetized and cannot move. Hence you get immediate relief from itching.
Direction of use:
Use like regular soap.
It can be used for the entire body including the head and scalp.
- To be used as normal Soap, effective on treatment of scabies having symptoms of itching, redness on the skin, rashes, sores/boils, crusting.
- The burning sensation can be experienced after use. This could be due to some minor breaks and cuts on the skin. Hence, we request you to try using the soap once the cuts are healed.
Precautions & Warnings:
- Product is for external use only
Storage & Disposal:
- Store at room temperature.