Digene Gel Acidity & Gas Relief - 450ml Mint Flavour
The Digene gel for acidity and gas relief is a rather tasty way to relieve painful symptoms of acidity. It comes in syrup form with an attractive mint flavour. The Digene syrup provides quick and instant relief from gas and acidity. Moreover, this syrup is absolutely sugar-free and can be consumed by anyone experiencing adverse effects of acidity like extreme belching and abdominal bloating.
- The Digene syrup uses alkalis like Magnesium hydroxide to neutralise the acids formed in the stomach and helps protect the stomach wall linings from the formation of ulcers.
- The Magnesium hydroxide in this syrup dissolves easily in the stomach acid and produces Magnesium chloride, which is then absorbed by the body to help achieve instant relief from acid reflux.
- This anti-acidity and gas relief syrup helps to alleviate painful symptoms of gas like bloated stomach and chest pain.
- The Digene syrup also helps to relieve excessive belching due to gas formation in the stomach.
- This antacid syrup helps to neutralise excess acid levels in the stomach and this provides instant relief in the case of acute and extreme acidity.
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P: 25mg
- Simethicone I.P: 25mg
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate: 50mg
- Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel I.P: 300mg
It can be used at the home or at the office whenever acidity or indigestion strikes.
How to Use
- Adults may take 2 full teaspoons (i.e.,10 ml) after a meal or just before going to bed.
- The dosage for children should be advised by the primary physician.
- Even for adults, it is preferred that a doctor be consulted before beginning a daily course.
- If the symptoms of gas and acidity persist even after taking a single dose of Digene syrup, then you will need to consult a doctor.
- Only consume antacids like this after 1 hour of a meal or immediately when experiencing intense symptoms like heartburn.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Q1: Do I always need to consult a doctor before taking this antacid?
Ans: If you suffer from existing heart or kidney conditions, then you should always consult a doctor before taking an antacid.
Q2: Can pregnant women consume this?
Ans: Yes, but only after consulting a doctor.
Q3: What do I do if I’ve missed a dose?
Ans: Little delay for a particular dose is not a problem but if you’re close to taking your next dose, then skip the previous one.
Q4: Are there any unwanted side effects?
Ans: There haven’t been any such cases of severe side effects but if you experience any, then consult a doctor immediately.
Q5: Are gas and indigestion the same?
Ans: No, indigestion usually takes place due to excessive unwanted acidity, which then results in the release of gas.