Hempushpa Hem Pushpa Syrup - 454 Ml
Hem Pushpa Syrup is an ayurvedic tonic that can help manage several problems occurring in women's bodies. The syrup is made of natural plant products and herbal extracts and is useful even for general health maintenance. It helps deal with vomiting tendencies, nausea, weariness, loss of appetite, pelvic pain and abdominal pain, hot flushes, anaemia and backache.
- It is a product formulated using completely natural products.
- It helps relieve all kinds of body aches.
- It deals with kidney issues and problems during urination.
- It helps maintain hormonal balance.
- It increases your immunity level and prepares you to fight against various diseases.
- It is popular among people with kidney issues (burning sensation during urination or dark-coloured urine).
- It is helpful for people who have an irregular menstrual cycle.
- It can be used for weight gain.
- The Hem Pushpa Syrup is used to treat hormonal imbalances.
- It can be used by people who have different kinds of body aches, cramps and pain, including period cramps.
- It is used to treat gastrointestinal issues.
How to Use
- You can take two doses of 7ml a day.
- Take this twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Don't try to self-medicate, especially in case you are facing serious problems.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Side effects of Hem Pushpa Syrup can come up if you are allergic to any ingredients used in it. Avoid usage in case you face any unusual experience.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Make sure that you don't exceed the dosage.
Q1. Is the Hem Pushpa Syrup safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Yes, the Hem Pushpa Syrup for pregnant women is safe.
Q2. Does the syrup work immediately?
Ans: No, this syrup is not for immediate relief. It takes some time for it to show results in your body.
Q3. Is it suitable for teenagers?
Ans: It is not recommended for people below 18 or senior citizens unless advised by a doctor.
Q4. Is it useful for people with PCOS?
Ans: Yes, it can work. But, one must consult a doctor for using Hem Pushpa Syrup for PCOS.