Himalaya Cystone Forte Tablets - 30's
Himalaya Cystone Forte Tablet is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of kidney stones. Secondary and off-label uses of Himalaya Cystone Forte Tablet have also been mentioned below. The key ingredients of Himalaya Cystone Forte Tablet are Gojihva, Nagaramustaka and Pashaanbhed. Himalaya Cystone Tablets are approximately 11 mm in diameter and 2 mm in thickness and yellow in colour.
Himalaya Cystone Forte Tablet is highly potent medicine for the management of renal stones. Renal stones are more common because of hot and dry weather conditions and dietary habits. It is also used to treat the pain and spasm associated with kidney stones.
- Shilapushpa - It is an annual herb, also called Pathar Phori or Charla and is known to cure kidney stones. It regulates calcium absorption, works as a diuretic and maintains and cleans the urinary tract.
- Pashanabheda - Drugs that prevent and treat kidney stones.
- Nagaramusta - A substance or drug that increases the flow of urine. It is used to lower blood pressure and for detoxification.
- Gojihva - Substances used for reducing or preventing spasms in voluntary or involuntary muscles.
- The involved ingredients used in Himalaya Cystone help exhibit an antilithiatic property that prevents deposition, accumulation as well as supersaturation of vasculogenic materials.
- Pashanabheda has properties like lithotriptic activity which contributes to helping dissolve mucin faster.
- The tablet contains Nagaramusta which helps by acting as a strong diuretic that helps flush the kidney stones out.
- Gojihva in the tablet has a strong spasmolytic action which helps relieve colicky pain.
How to Use
Two tablets twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from sunlight.
Q1. How is the Himalaya Cystone forte used for renal stones?
Ans: Himalaya Cystone Forte Tablet is highly potent medicine for the management of renal stones. Renal stones are more common because of hot and dry weather conditions and dietary habits. It is also used to treat the pain and spasm associated with kidney stones. The tablet contains Nagaramusta which helps by acting as a strong diuretic.
Q2. How often can you take Himalaya Cystone tablets?
Ans: It should be consumed according to the doctor’s recommendations. It may be increased to 2 tablets three times daily if required. Take it for several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Q3. What are the benefits of taking Cystone tablets?
Ans: Himalaya Cystone is commonly used for kidney stones and their prevention. Cystone ingredients act on almost all types of stones, help to dissolve the stones and flush out the stone gravel through the urine. Cystone contains several ingredients, which are potent antilithiatic and lithotriptic agents.
Q4. What is the effect of Himalaya Cystone Forte on the stomach?
Ans: You can take Himalaya Cystone Forte without any fear of damage to your stomach.
Q5. Is this Himalaya Cystone Forte habit-forming or addictive?
Ans: No, Himalaya Cystone Forte does not produce a habit-forming effect.