I-know Ovulation Detection Kit
i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit has been designed to keep a track of the ovulation cycle by detecting a surge in LH hormone when ovulation takes place in a woman’s body. i-Know Ovulation Kit results are accurate and reliable. You can use this information to identify the best days to conceive during a month. There is a disposable dropper, an information leaflet and 5 single-use ovulation testing strips in each kit. It also comes with a silica gel to avoid moisture content. Besides, the i-Know Ovulation Kit price is quite reasonable.
· i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit helps in identifying the five most fertile days during the monthly cycle.
· It improves the chances of conceiving to a vast extent.
· The kit is easy to use. Step by step instructions is given on the information leaflet. The same can be followed to know your ovulation days.
· It provides accurate results in just 5 minutes.
· It is a great product for couples planning to have a baby as it provides information about the most fertile days during the month.
· It is used to enhance the chances of getting pregnant.
How to Use
Step 1 - Calculate the Day to Take the Test
· To learn how to use an i-know ovulation kit you first need to compute the length of your menstrual cycle. This can be done by counting the number of days between the first day of your last month’s period and the first day of the current month’s period. You may take an average of your last three month’s cycles in case your cycle is irregular.
· In order to calculate the days to begin the i-know ovulation test, just deduct 17 days from your cycle’s length. This way you will get the day on which you need to take the test.
Step 2 – Take the Test
· Take a urine sample in a clean container. It is recommended to take the sample in the afternoon.
· Put 3 urine drops in the slot given on the i-know strip using the disposable dropper.
· You will see the result in 5 minutes.
Step 3 – Read the Result
· Two pink lines imply your fertile days have begun.
· Single pink line implies your fertile days haven’t started yet
· In case, you do not see any line then the test stands invalid. You require taking a test with a fresh strip.
· Read the instructions carefully before use
· Store at 4 degrees to 30 degrees C
· Discard 10 minutes after use
Q1: How will I know that the test is positive and the fertile days have begun?
Ans: If two pink lines appear in C and T, it implies that the test report is positive and that your fertile days have begun.
Q2: When should I conduct the ovulation detection test using the i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit?
Ans: You need to deduct 17 days from your monthly cycle’s length to calculate the day to begin the ovulation test.
Q3: How does i-Know Ovulation Kit increase the chances of conceiving?
Ans: By using this kit, you can calculate the days on which you are most fertile and thus plan accordingly.