i-know Ovulation Testing Strips by Piramal Enterprises is a revolutionary product used by women to identify their ovulation days. Each pack contains 5 single-use ovulation testing strips, dropper and an information leaflet. i-know ovulation testing strips help you identify the best days to get pregnant in a menstrual cycle. i-know detects a surge in LH hormone when ovulation happens in women's body thereby gives accurate result in identifying the ovulation days. Trying for pregnancy on these days improves your chances of getting pregnant.
Every i-know Ovulation Testing Strips includes the following:
- 5 Ovulation Strips Pouches & an Information Leaflet
- Every pouch has the following:
-A Single-use test device,
-A Disposable dropper
-A silica gel to avoid catching moisture
i-know's Salient Features:
i-know Ovulation Testing Strips detects a surge in LH hormone when ovulation happens in women's body thereby gives accurate result in identifying the ovulation days
It detects 5 most fertile days in a month when chances of getting pregnant are the highest
It’s an easy to use home test kit
It gives results in 5 mins with accuracy
Direction for Use:
How to track ovulation with i-know?
1) Step 1: Calculate the length of the menstrual cycle:
i) Count the number of days between your first day of last month’s period to the first day of your this month’s period.
ii) If your cycle is irregular then take an average of last three month’s cycles
2) Step2: Calculate the day to start testing with i-know
i) Now deduct 17 from the length of your cycle to arrive at the day on which you will take the i-know test.
For example, If your cycle length in 28 days, then you will start the test on the 28-17=11th day from your 1st day of the period.
3) Step3: How to use i-know ovulation strip
i) Collect a urine sample in a clean & dry utensil.
ii) The test can be performed between 10 am to 8 pm. Note that the best time to take the test is afternoon
iii) On a calculated day, use dropper to put exactly 3 drops of urine in the slot (S) of the i-know strip. Wait for 5 mins to see the results
4) Step 4: How to read the results?
i) Positive Result: Two pink lines in C &T means your fertile days have started. Please plan unprotected intercourse. The fertile window lasts for upto 5 days
ii)Negative Result: A single pink line in C means your fertile days have not started. Please test again tomorrow
iii)Invalid Result: No lines means the test is invalid. Please test with another strip.
- i-know is an LH surge detection strips that identify the LH surge in a woman's body & indicate the days when she will ovulate 12-24 hrs in advance.
- i-know is an are external usage device. Hence it is safe for use.
Storage and Disposal:
- Store at 4 degrees to 30 degrees Celcius
- Discard 10 mins after the use
Precautions & Warnings:
- Read the label & information leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Not for medicinal use or internal purposes
- Keep this out of the reach of the children