Candid Tv Suspension 75ml
Candid TV suspension is an antifungal medication used widely to treat skin infections caused by a fungal disease. Candid TV suspension is very effective in killing off disease-causing fungi on the skin. Fungal infections occur when any fungi attack and damage the tissue on the skin. Indications of a fungal infection include rashes, stained skin, which is irritated in nature and itchiness. Candid TV suspension consists of the medicines ‘clotrimazole’ and ‘selenium sulfide’, which fight against the infection causing fungi on the skin. Candid TV suspension reduces any damage caused on the skin and heals the ill effects of a fungal infection. The medicine is available in a 75 ml solution which needs to be applied to the affected areas. Candid TV suspension can be used to shampoo the head in case of dandruff on the scalp too. Candid TV suspension is a very effective medicine in treating skin problems ranging from fungal infections on the skin, yeast infections and dandruff on the scalp from dryness.
- The ‘clotrimazole’ in the solution is the antifungal component that effectively stops further fungus growth on the skin. The medicine destroys the fungi and expels them from the affected skin area.
- The ‘selenium sulphide’ component is the anti-infection part of the medicine and gives relief to the infected and damaged areas of the skin. ‘Selenium sulphide’ is effective in treating any dryness, itchiness or flakiness in the skin. It also facilitates the growth of new skin cells in the area.
- It can be used to treat dandruff on the scalp and soothe the dry area of the affected skin.
- Candid TV suspension is very effective in treating skin diseases like tinea versicolour.
- The solution is very safe to use and has a wide range of treatment capabilities.
The main components of Candid TV suspension are:
- Selenium Sulphide
Candid TV suspension is used to mainly treat fungal infections on the skin or dry scalp resulting in dandruff. It can also be used to treat certain types of yeast infections.
How to Use
- If used to treat a fungal infection on the skin, the solution needs to be applied topically and left for some time on the infected area.
- If used for dandruff, the hair should be washed thoroughly before use. Then the solution is to be applied to the scalp and left for at least 5 minutes before being rinsed off.
- Read the instructions on the label of the product carefully before use.
- If recommended by a doctor, the advised dosage should be followed.
- Care should be taken to not let the medicine touch the eyes.
- If any side effects like itching or redness are noticed while using, a doctor should be consulted.
Q1. Is Candid TV suspension harmful if ingested?
Ans: The medicine is not safe for ingestion.
Q2. Can the medicine be bought without a prescription?
Ans: Yes, it can be purchased without a prescription.
Q3. Is Candid TV suspension safe to be used on a baby?
Ans: Yes, the medicine helps treat nappy rashes.
Q4. Can I bandage over an area where the solution is applied?
Ans: Bandaging of such areas should be avoided as it increases the chance of infection.