B-Protin Chocolate Nutrition Supplement Bottle Of 500 G
B-Protin Powder is a nutritional health drink ideal for kids as well as older people. It is enriched with a blend of nutrients that ensure the continuous supply of amino acids. It contains soy, whey, casein and is one of the best nutritional supplements in the market as well as highly recommended by doctors. It is available in different flavours such as mango, banana and vanilla and tastes delicious.
There are several variants of this health supplement product that are meant for a specific use, for example, D-Protin is indicated in Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes. This protein powder supplement also improves overall health. British Biologicals B-Protin is a quality product and can be trusted to give positive results.
- The B-Protin supplement helps maintain good health.
- It helps to boost energy levels and enhances the immune system.
- It effectively treats general weakness, fatigue, convalescence and works great for hospitalised and immunocompromised patients.
- It leads to the formation of haemoglobin, production of enzymes and maintaining tissues.
- It is a nutritionally complete tasty health drink.
- It helps boost energy levels.
How to Use
B-Protin must be taken with water or milk. Add 2 tablespoon of the powder and stir well. You can consult a doctor to learn how much dose is sufficient for you and how many times a day you must take the protein powder. You should also continue having a healthy diet if you want the best results.
- Read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Make sure you close the container well after using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Check its expiry date.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
1. Can B-protin increase weight?
While B-protin can help you gain weight it is also important to realise that it is not enough unless you consume the required calories overall.
2. Is whey protein safe for children?
Yes, whey protein is likely safe for most children and adults. However, high doses can cause some side effects such as increased bowel movements, nausea, bloating, cramps, reduced appetite, tiredness and headache.
3. Can I take protein on an empty stomach?
Taking whey protein on an empty stomach helps in getting it easily digested and absorbed. Having a protein shake before a workout gives you a good source of energy without the discomfort of an overfull or bloated stomach.