Lipaglyn 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lipaglyn 4 MG Description
Lipaglyn 4 mg tablet controls high cholesterol and blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. It contains saroglitazar as an active medicine. It should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Fever, weakness and abdominal pain are common side effects of using this medicine; if side effects bother you, inform your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting Tab Lipaglyn.
Uses of Lipaglyn 4 MG
Contraindications of Lipaglyn 4 MG
Side effects of Lipaglyn 4 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Lipaglyn 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver or kidney disease.
- You are diabetic and suffer from heart disease.
- You notice any swelling or weight gain that can be indicative of water retention in the body.
- You suffer from muscle-related disorders (myopathies).
- You experience worsening of any symptoms after taking this medicine.
- You are planning to get pregnant.
Directions for Use of Lipaglyn 4 MG
- Take Lipaglyn 4 mg tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food
- You should take this medicine regularly at the same time without fail as directed by your doctor
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed medicine
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own
Storage and disposal of Lipaglyn 4 MG
- Store below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Lipaglyn 4 MG
- Lipaglyn 4 mg tablet is used to control high cholesterol and high blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended. Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Before starting this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Before initiating the treatment, inform your doctor about your complete medical history.
- You can make some lifestyle changes while taking this medication to improve your health, such as giving up smoking, consuming less alcohol, exercising regularly and adhering to a healthy, balanced diet....
- It's important to continue following a healthy diet and exercise plan while taking Lipaglyn to help manage your diabetes.
- Lipaglyn 4mg tablet can cause gastrointestinal side effects, such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea. If these symptoms persist or become severe, contact your doctor.
Dosage of Lipaglyn 4 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Lipaglyn 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Lipaglyn 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What measures should I take to control my diabetes?
- You should check your blood sugar levels regularly and consult your doctor.
- Take the medicines prescribed to you timely.
- Follow a low-fat, low-carbohydrate diet plan.
- Add more dietary fibers.
- Exercise and brisk walk should be added to your routine.