Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Grains And Fruits Baby Food (From 18 To 24 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is a baby food nourished with the goodness of milk, 5 grains and fruits to fulfil your baby’s daily requirements. This complimentary food is rich in iron and contains 19 vital nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, to provide essential nutrition to your little one. The Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is a complete standard food that is easy to digest and beneficial for your baby’s overall growth.
- The cereal is rich in iron that is crucial for a baby’s growth and development.
- Since the baby has higher requirements of nutrients than adults, Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is enriched with extra nutrients such as 5 grains, fruits and vitamins & minerals.
- It is easy to digest and considered one of the best products from Nestle.
- The Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal product is prepared most carefully and hygienically.
- Milk solids
- Wheat flour
- Rice flour
- Oat flour
- Malted Barley flour
- Fruit pulp
- Vitamins and minerals
- This product by Nestle Company is the best source of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
- Fulfils all the essential requirements that a baby needs for its growth and development.
How to Use
- Always make sure to wash your hands before preparing food for your baby.
- The bowl used for the preparation should be thoroughly clean.
- Boil the drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Add 6 level scoops of Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal and 120ml lukewarm water into the baby’s eating bowl.
- Mix well until the Cerelac completely blends and becomes smooth.
- Feed immediately to the baby using a clean spoon.
- Baby food should be used only upon the advice of a health worker.
- After opening, the content should be immediately transferred into an airtight container.
- The Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal should be used within three weeks after opening the pack.
- The prepared food should be fed within half an hour.
Q1. What are the benefits of feeding Cerelac to your baby?
Ans: The Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is beneficial for your baby as it takes care of the extra nutrients that are required for the growing baby.
Q2. How often should the baby be fed with Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal?
Ans: The baby should be served Nestle Baby Cereal twice or thrice a day or as recommended by your paediatrician.
Q3. Can the Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal be given to the baby at night?
Ans: Of course, Nestle baby food can be served anytime. It has no side effects.
Q4. Can the Cerelac baby cereal be given to the baby every day?
Ans: Yes, it can be given 2 to 3 times every day along with other purees as per your choice.