Ezee Embossed Toilet Roll Pack Of 4x1 (42 Mtrs)
The Ezee Toilet Roll Pack enhances the standards of personal hygiene in the washroom and outside. The pack of four toilet rolls of length 42 meters each provides a long-lasting supply saving everyone from making frequent trips to the store.
The highly absorbent toilet roll makes it easier to clean and provides quick results. The extra softness provides comfort and ensures rash-free cleaning. The Ezee Toilet Paper Roll does leave lint. Its quick absorption plus quick-dissolving means that it can be dumped into the toilet after use without worrying about clogging the drain.
- The Ezee Toilet Paper Roll is easy to use and tear.
- The embossed design adds to the toilet paper’s appeal.
- The 2-ply Ezee Toilet Roll is softer and more absorbent.
- 42 meters long packs of 4 toilet rolls ensure a lasting supply.
- Biodegradable and environment-friendly toilet paper.
- The soft Ezee Toilet Roll protects the sensitive areas from rashes and ensures proper hygiene.
- It is super absorbent and provides quick cleaning.
- 70% hardwood
- 30% softwood
- To wipe and clean intimate areas after each toilet use.
- Clean and dry shelves in case of water and other liquid spills.
How to Use
For using it in the toilet-
- Hang the toilet roll in the dispenser.
- Tear a small length of the paper, wipe and clean intimate areas after each toilet use.
- Throw the used piece of toilet roll in the flush or discard it in the garbage bin.
For using the toilet roll outside the bathroom-
- In case of a water or liquid spill, tear the required length of the paper from the roll.
- Rub or dab the paper on the spilt area to absorb the liquid.
- Throw the used paper in the dustbin.
- Clean without excessively wiping to avoid damaging or hurting your skin.
- People suffering from anal fissures should not use toilet paper as it can aggravate the fissures.
- In case of rashes or wounds in the anal region, refrain from using dry toilet paper.
Q1: What’s the difference between 2-ply and 3-ply Ezee Toilet Roll paper?
Ans: A 2-ply toilet roll has two low-quality sheets of tissue joined together and the 3-ply toilet paper has two high-quality and one low-quality sheet joined together.
Q2: Does the Ezee Toilet Roll have any sort of chemicals added?
Ans: No, generally, toilet paper rolls do not contain any chemicals. However, some might have, but the same will be stated on the packaging clearly.