Sebamed Lip Defense Spf 30 Lip Balm
Sebamed Lip defence SPF gel is used to relieve dry lips. It makes lips soft and guards them against harmful elements, like UV damage and wind. The lip balm includes vitamin E and jojoba oil beneficial to heal and soothe chapped lips. It regenerates irritated lips and defends them against sunburns as it comes with SPF 30. Sebamed Lip Balm nurtures delicate lips with nourishing plant oils. You can apply it daily for maximum protection. It is safe for sensitive skin as well as works great for allergy-prone skin.
- Protects lips from dehydration and defends them against sunburns.
- Helps moisturise dry lips.
- Acts like a barrier against harmful elements, like UV rays, harsh wind and environmental influences.
- SPF 30 ensures high skin tolerance against sun rays.
- Heal and soothe chapped lips instantly.
Sebamed Lip Defense contains Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Cera Alba, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Oryza Sativa Bran Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Parfume.
- Vitamin E formula of the lip balm protects against free radicals and ensures excellent skin tolerance.
- Sebamed Lip Balm is free from irritants like paraben, paraffin, propylene glycol, phthalates.
- Bisabolol soothes and regenerates the skin.
- Defends the delicate lip tissue with UVA and UVB filters against sunburn and its consequences
- Soothes and regenerates dehydrated and delicate lips
How to Use
You may apply the lip balm two to three times a day. In case your lips tend to dry easily, you can apply it often and regular use will give the best results.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
Q1. Can I use the Sebamed Lip Balm in all seasons?
Ans: Yes, Sebamed Lip Balm is meant to be used in all seasons.
Q2. How does the Sebamed Lip Balm work?
Ans: Sebamed Lip Balm works with your skin’s own pH balance of 5.5 and stabilizes as well as strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier.
Q3. What are the side effects of Sebamed Lip defence SPF gel?
Ans: Sebamed Lip defence SPF gel will generally not cause any side effects. In case you experience any unusual reactions, check with your healthcare professional.