Sebamed Everyday Shampoo - 200ml
Sebamed Everyday Shampoo as the name suggests is 100 percent soap and alkali-free, gentle enough shampoo meant for daily use. It is designed with a mild formula that will not strip your natural oils or cause irritation in your scalp like other soap-based shampoos.
Sebamed baby products are also widely used, are safe, doctor recommended and clinically proven.
- Sebamed Everyday Shampoo is soap and harsh detergent-free shampoo.
- It does not harm the natural protective barrier of your hair and scalp.
- Gentle and appropriate for daily use.
- Helps maintain the intrinsic structural integrity of your hair, enhancing sheen and leaving hair soft and healthy-looking.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Oxidized Starch PG-Trimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Developed by dermatologists, Sebamed is a botanically-based shampoo that protects the natural balance of your hair and scalp. It also protects your skin and the products are highly beneficial.
How to Use
- Wet your hair with water.
- Use a small quantity of the shampoo to lather in your hand.
- Massage your hair gently with the product.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Always check the expiry date.
1. Are Sebamed baby products safe?
Sebamed baby products are proven to be safe for baby's skin as they maintain a pH of 5.5 which is important for the sensitive skin of the babies. Their products are 100% free of harmful irritants such as parabens, SLS and asbestos.
2. What are a few Sebamed baby products available in the market?
Sebamed baby products available in the market are Sebamed rash cream, Sebamed baby soap, Sebamed baby lotion, Sebamed baby wash, Sebamed baby hair oil and more.
3. Why are Sebamed products costly?
Sebamed is a German company and currently has no manufacturing unit in India. The product is imported and the transportation cost gets added up to the price. Tax is another main factor that increases the price of Sebamed products.
4. Does Sebamed shampoo help with hair loss?
Yes, Sebamed shampoo helps fight hair loss by supporting natural scalp circulation, which is essential for hair growth. It is clinically tested and shows excellent effects within 6 months.