Sebamed Olive Face & Body Wash - 200ml
Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash helps in removing all the dirt and impurities of the skin and body, without drying them out. It does not strip the skin of its natural oils, thus maintaining the pH balance of the skin. It is gentle on the face and the entire body as well. The ingredients of Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash includes Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aqua (Water), Olive Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Oxidized Starch PG-Trimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, PEG-7 Esters, Sodium Lactate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sorbic Acid, CI 47005, CI 42090, Parfum(Fragrance) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5). It comes in a 1000ml bottle. The shelf life of Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash is 36 month or three years, from the date of its manufacture.
- Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash are great for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin. It protects the skin’s natural oils, the physiological pH formulation helps protect the skin’s natural barrier, thus protecting it from external aggression and wear and tear.
- It also helps in retaining the overall moisture content in the skin.
- It also works deep in the pores, especially in the face, by deep cleaning them and taking out all the dirt and grime, without causing the skin to dry.
- Its consistency is light, such that it easily lathers with a little water.
- Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash is 100% soap, parabens and alkali agents free.
- The olive oil present in the wash promotes soft, smooth and supple skin, preventing it from excessive drying.
- The extra mild cleansing formulation helps in providing an extra layer of protection and smoothness for sensitive-skinned people, thus making it an ideal face and body wash for them.
How to Use
Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash should ideally be used during a shower. On damp skin, lather the wash effectively and use circular motions. Wash with lukewarm water. Follow it up with a moisturiser. Use 1-2 times a day.
- Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash are for external use only. If you accidentally consume it, wash your mouth with running water. Seek professional help if required.
- Read the instruction manual carefully before starting to use the face and body wash.
- The medicine should not be given to children and should especially be kept out of the reach of children below the age of five.
- Do not overuse. Sebamed Olive Face and Body wash is not recommended to be used more than twice a day. Overusing the wash may lead the skin to look dry and dull, especially for people with sensitive or very dry skin.