Sebamed Clear Face Foam - 50ml
Balance out your oily skin and help your acne to heal with Sebamed's Clear Face Cleansing Foam. Great as a daily cleanser, it is ultra-hydrating without draining your skin of moisture. The refreshing foam gently removes oil while the special formula fights pimple-causing bacteria without making your face red or shiny.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam ensures the gentle and effective deep cleansing of the pores to combat pimples, blackheads and skin impurities. The mild soap and alkali free wash active substance removes excessive sebum, desquamation and dirt particles without drying the skin. The new coconut oil-based ingredient Montaline C40 improves complexion. Vitamin B5 supports the natural regeneration of irritated skin. Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam is adjusted to the skin's natural pH value of 5.5, supporting the biological barrier function of the skin's acid mantle to help prevent new pimples from forming.
- Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.
- Especially suited for cleansing in inflamed forms of acne (Papulo-pustulous acne)
- Effectively penetrates the pores for mild pore-deep cleansing
- Combats pimples, blackheads and skin impurities
- New antibacterial active ingredient Montaline C40 is a coconut oil derivative
- Protects against lipid erosion during cleansing, provides a hydrating and smoothing effect
- Panthenol supports the regeneration of the inflamed skin
- Kills bacteria within 5 min
- Can be used on wet or dry skin
- Noticeable improvement of the "skin feeling" of the complexion
- pH value of 5.5 stabilizes the acid mantle
- Recommended for cleansing of dry skin and in adult acne
- Clinically tested
Direction of use:
- Use Clear Face Cleansing Foam mornings and evenings.
- Dispense a small amount of foam with pump applicator into the palm of your hand and massage gently into the skin.
- Allowfoam to penetrate the skin up to 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Avoid eye areas.