Sebamed Baby Soothing Massage Oil - 150ml
Healthy skin has a biological slightly acidic surface called the acid mantle. The delicate skin of a newborn is lacking this protective acid mantle, which is established during the first few months of life. Sebamed Baby Massage Oil helps in quickly developing this layer which protects the baby's gentle skin from the dust and heat she encounters in the early days after birth.
Sebamed baby oil smoothens the baby's skin to give her a peaceful and relaxing feeling.
- Botanical oils smooth the skin.
- Protects the skin from moisture loss.
- Emollient Soya Oil with a high content of Vitamin E gives your baby's skin nourishment.
- Protects the skin from dryness.
- Massage using this oil also helps to relieve the pain of colic, gas, illness and teething troubles for the baby.
Glycine soja oil, Oleyl Erucate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hexyl Laurate, Parfum, Triticum vulgare germ oil.
- Nourishes, soothes and moisturizes baby’s delicate skin.
- Promotes more restful sleep and improves the efficiency of your baby’s immune system.
How to Use
- Take 2-3ml of the product on your palm.
- Gently massage your baby's body.
- You can also massage your baby's scalp.
- Do not apply near the eyes.
- Do not massage before and after meals.
- For delicate skin.
- Dermatologically and clinically tested.
- Do not apply the oil to the baby's face.
- Do not use the oil on your baby if she is allergic to any of the ingredients in the oil.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the product label and expiry date carefully before buying.
Q1. Is Sebamed baby oil safe?
Ans: It is generally safe without any side effects. However, if your baby’s skin shows any application site reactions such as skin reddening or rash, check with your physician.
Q2. How do we use the Sebamed baby massage oil?
Ans: Apply a sufficient quantity of baby massage oil onto your palms and bring it to body temperature. Massage the oil gently on the baby’s body.
Q3. What are the uses of Sebamed baby oil massage?
Ans: It protects, soothes and moisturizes the baby’s delicate skin. It also promotes more restful sleep and improves the efficiency of your baby’s immune system.
Q4. Can Sebamed baby oil massage be used on the baby's face?
Ans: No, the oil is not to be used on the baby's face.