Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser - 125ml
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser helps remove surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin tight or overly dry. The gentle foaming, non-irritating formula is specially formulated for oily, pimple-prone and combination skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. This Oily Skin Cleanser rinses off the skin clean without leaving behind any residue that can clog pores or irritate the skin. The Cetaphil Cleanser removes oil with deep pore cleansing without damaging the skin barrier. Use it daily for fresh and clean skin.
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser has a gentle foaming, non-irritating formula that is specially formulated for oily, pimple-prone and combination skin and suitable for sensitive skin.
- This Skin Cleanser by Cetaphil has a mild, soap-free formula that cleanses without leaving skin tight or overly dry.
- It does not strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients.
- Cetaphil is a non-comedogenic skin cleanser that moisturizes without leaving any residue that can clog the pores.
- It maintains the skin pH balance.
- This special skin cleanser is formulated with a soap-free and non-irritating formula.
- Cetaphil Skin Cleanser is a dermatologically tested product.
Purified Water, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate & PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth - 20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dexpanthenol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.
- Has a gentle foaming, non-irritating formula that is specially formulated for oily, pimple-prone skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Does not strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients.
- Non-comedogenic skin cleanser that moisturizes without leaving any residue that can clog the pores.
- Formulated with a soap-free formula.
How to Use
- Apply Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser to the skin and massage gently with water.
- Rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Remove excess with a soft cloth or tissue leaving a thin film on the skin.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
Q1. Is there a possibility that the Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser will cause irritation on the skin when using it?
Ans: No, the Cetaphil Skin Cleanser will not cause any skin irritation. Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes the skin as it cleans.
Q2. Is the Cetaphil Oily Skin cleanser gentle on the skin?
Ans: Yes, the Cetaphil skin cleanser is very gentle on the skin and specially formulated for oily, pimple-prone and sensitive skin.
Q3. Will the skin cleanser make the skin too dry upon use?
Ans: No, this skin cleanser will not make the skin too dry. Cetaphil Skin Cleanser does not strip the skin of its natural protective oils or emollients.