Himalaya Hairzone solution is a photo-pharmaceutical topical preparation that prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth. It contains Palasha and Palashabheda.
Role of key ingredients:
- Palasha (Butea monosperma) prevents hair follicular degeneration and extends the anagen (hair growth) phase. It acts as an astringent that relieves minor skin irritation resulting
- from scalp fungal infections. The antioxidant property prevents hair fall.
- Palashabheda (Butea parviflora) is an antimicrobial agent that eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi from the scalp.
Hairzone solution prevents follicle degeneration, promotes hair follicular density and hair follicle count. It can be used to relief common hair problems associated with a dry and itchy scalp.
Directions of use:
- Spray a generous amount of Hairzone solution to the affected parts of the scalp.
- Gently massage the scalp for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair the next morning.
- Use under medical supervision