Ring Guard Plus Anti Fungal Cream Tube Of 12 G
Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream is an ayurvedic medicinal anti-bacterial and anti-fungal topical application skin ointment for ringworm treatment, jock itch, psoriasis, eczema and dermatological skin infections such as dermatitis, athletes foot and dhobi's itch (tinea cruris).
Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream is a herbal formulation that is also beneficial in skin rash, atopic dermatitis and itchy skin. It can also be used for the treatment of pityriasis, which causes lightening/darkening of the skin of the chest, arms, legs and neck. An azole antifungal, Ring-Guard Plus Antifungal Cream prevents the growth of the fungus on your skin, thus treating the infections. Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream’s active ingredients such as miconazole and neomycin sulfate have antibacterial properties for fast and quick action relief in ringworm treatment.
- Miconazole Nitrate
- Neomycin Sulphate
- Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream provides effective relief from fungal infections.
- It helps treat mild skin infections in 7 days.
- The cream is useful against an athlete's foot, itching, burning, redness and cracking of the skin.
- It is effective in the treatment of fungal skin infections and superinfections caused by bacteria.
- Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream is used in the treatment of skin infections caused by fungus. It is also used to treat fungal infections of the nails.
How to Use
- Wash and dry the affected area.
- Apply the ring guard cream 2-3 times a day.
- Continue it for 10 days after symptoms have disappeared.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes of synthetic fibres, opt for loose cotton clothes.
- Make sure you do not use it close to your eyes. In case it happens, wash your eyes with cool water.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
1. How long does the effect of this cream stay?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 24 hours.
2. When will the cream start showing its results?
The effect of the cream working will show in 2-3 days of usage.
3. What are the uses of Ring-Guard Plus Antifungal Cream?
Ring Guard is a medication that is used for the treatment and prevention of conditions such as Albicans fungus, vaginal candidiasis and fungal infections. Apart from these, it can also be used to treat conditions like athlete's foot, jock itch and vaginal yeast infections. Most fungal and bacterial infections on the skin can be cured with the help of Ring Guard Plus.
4. How many times can I use Ring Guard Antifungal Cream?
This medication is generally used once or twice a day, as the time interval to which this medication has an impact is of around 12 to 24 hours. However, it is best to apply Ring Guard Plus as your doctor has prescribed, as the frequency also depends on the patient's condition.