Amrutanjan Headache & Cold Balm Bottle Of 8 Ml
Amrutanjan Balm is a pain relief balm for headaches and is an effective cold remedy. It is power-packed with ingredients that provide quick action and give long-lasting relief.
- It contains 10 active ingredients, which provides instant relief from headaches.
- It also works well for cold-related body pains.
- It is enriched with a soothing aroma that acts as a relaxant for your stress.
- Amrutanjan is a herbal ayurvedic formulation.
- It is also very effective in clearing up nasal passages instantly.
- It is safe on the skin and free of stains.
- It is also effective in reducing tension and stress.
- It is easy to use and carry.
Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora-Aerial part, satva), Yavani satva (Trachyspermum ammi-Fr., satva), Pudinah (Mentha arvensis-Aerial part, satva), Gandhapura patra taila (Gaultheria fragrantissima-Lf., Ol.), Sarala (Pinus roxburghii-Exd., Ol), Tailaparna taila (Eucalyptus globulus-Lf., Ol.), Bhutna (Cymbopogon citratus-Lf., Ol.), Darusita taila (Cinnamomum zeylanicum-Bk., Ol.), Pudinah (Mentha arvensis-Aerial part, Ol.), Lavanga taila (Syzygium aromaticum-Fl.Bd., Ol.), Perfumed Ointment base q.s, Colour - Quinoline Yellow.
Amrutanjan Pain Balm must be your choice on the go. It is an ideal remedy for headaches, body aches and other minor pain. It is a perfect blend of aromatic herbs and essential oils. Amrutanjan Balm is well known for its ability to relieve severe headaches. It gives a very pleasant heating sensation when rubbed into the skin and cures pains, sprains and cold symptoms.
How to Use
- Apply it on your forehead and gently massage it if you have a headache.
- Take the required amount of Amrutanjan balm and rub it on the throat and chest for cold relief.
- In case you are suffering from a blocked nose, fill a bowl with hot water (not boiling) and add 2 teaspoonfuls of Amrutanjan balm. Inhale the aroma to clear blocked noses and ease breathing difficulties.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the container away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not apply it to broken skin.
- Avoid touching the mouth, nose, eyelids and genitals, after use.
Q1. What happens if I overuse Amrutanjan balm?
Ans: You should not exceed the recommended dosage. Overuse of Amrutanjan balm may cause more harm than good.
Q2. When should I stop using this product?
Ans: You must stop using this product and consult a doctor if your condition worsens and if you notice any redness or irritation.
Q3. How many times in a day should I use it to take vapour?
Ans: You may repeat the process of taking steam up to four times a day.