Vicks Vaporub Container Of 10 Ml
Don’t let cough and cold come in the way of you and your family’s sweet dreams. Vicks VapoRub gives you 8 hours of relief from cough and cold so you can enjoy a full night of restful sleep, even with a cold.
- Vicks VapoRub uses Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, and Camphor as active ingredients.
- Nasal congestion
- Body ache
- Muscle stiffness
Direction of use:
It provides effective multi-symptom relief from aggravating cold symptoms when used in either of these two ways:
- As medicated vapor to relieve nasal congestion. (For 6 years and above).
- Add 2 teaspoonfuls of Vicks VapoRub in a bowl of hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapors to clear a blocked nose and ease breathing difficulties.
- As rub on massage for temporary relief from dry coughs and muscular aches due to colds.
- Vicks VapoRub contains cough suppressants.
- So if you want your loved one’s dreams to remain undisturbed, gently apply Vicks VapoRub on chest and throat before bedtime.
- Use as directed. For external use only. Don’t take by mouth or place in nostrils. Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a doctor if illness persists for over a week, or if used by children less than 2 years or if pregnant /breastfeeding.
- Don’t use on broken/damaged/bandaged skin.
For Steam Inhalation:
- Don’t add Vaporub into boiling water. Don’t heat or reheat (using stove /microwave) vaporub together with water.
- Steam inhalation is suitable for use on adults and children for more than 6 years.
- Closely supervise children to avoid scalding. Use care when using hot water.