Vicks Vaporub 10ml Relief From Cold Cough Headache And Body Pain
Presenting Vicks VapoRub, the top-selling branded children’s cold/flu treatment product appropriate for adults and children aged two above and a sure shot relief from cough and related symptoms. It is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapours. The powerful vapours start working in minutes and can quickly soothe coughs. VapoRub may also be applied to muscles and joints to provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains.
- With its unique and time-trusted formula with natural ingredients like Menthol, Camphor & Eucalyptus Oil.
- Provides effective multi-symptom relief from aggravating cold symptoms.
- Suitable for adults and children (above 2 years old).
- Provides relief from Cough and Cold.
- Gives relief from a blocked nose.
- Extremely helpful when facing breathing difficulty due to coughing.
- Also provides relief from cough and cold-related symptoms like muscle stiffness and headaches.
Vicks Vaporub consists of active as well as inactive ingredients. The active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub are camphor (a cough suppressant and topical analgesic), eucalyptus oil (a cough suppressant) and menthol (a cough suppressant and topical analgesic). The inactive ingredients in Vicks VapoRub include cedar leaf oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol and turpentine oil.
- Cough and cold relief.
- Relief from blocked nose or a runny nose.
- Temporary relief from muscle/joint pain.
How to Use
To suppress frequent coughing, rub a thick layer of Vicks VapoRub on your chest and throat. Cover with a warm, dry cloth, if desired. Keep clothing loose above your throat and chest to help the vapours reach the nose and mouth. For muscle and joint aches and pains, apply Vicks VapoRub onto the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For external use only.
- Check the product label and the expiry date before buying.
- Use only as directed by the physician/healthcare provider.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor immediately.
1. Can Vicks VapoRub be used on babies?
Ans. No, Vicks VapoRub should only be used on children aged two years and over. Vicks BabyRub may be used on babies aged three months and over.
2. Does Vicks VapoRub expire?
Ans. Yes, do not use Vicks VapoRub beyond the expiration date on the package.
3. Can I heat Vicks VapoRub?
Ans. No, you should not heat or microwave Vicks VapoRub. Do not add Vicks VapoRub to hot water or any container where heating water. Doing so may cause splattering and result in burns.