Brief Description of Covid Essentials
As we face the challenges thrown at us and have to deal with a deadly pandemic, we feel the need to be safer than ever before. Covid has already claimed so many lives and it only makes sense to take proper precautions to stay safe and keep in mind the safety of our loved ones. Covid essentials include hand sanitisers, face masks, face shields, disinfectant sprays, gloves, gowns etc. From kids to older people, everyone feels the necessity of having covid essentials handy while stepping out. Along with these you must eat a healthy diet and take your vitamins so that your immunity is at its strongest.
What are Covid Essentials used for?
Covid Essentials are used to protect you from the virus moving freely in the air and on surfaces. You must remember that it spreads from touch and you have to be careful that you not only use the products properly but also maintain a safe distance from people as you wouldn’t know who is carrying the virus.
Types of Covid Essential Products
- Face Mask: It is an essential thing that you must carry at all times to stay protected from respiratory infections spreading from others. You can either wear a surgical mask used by Healthcare professionals or a simple cloth to cover your nose and mouth.
- Face Shield: Like a face mask, the face shield causes a barrier and protects you from foreign bodies.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizers are a must, amidst the pandemic. Keep hand sanitizer at your home and also carry one while stepping out. Ideally, you should wash your hands frequently with soap or cleanser but if you don’t have access to those, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer comes in handy.
Top Covid Essentials Brands & USPs
The huge demand in the market for Covid essentials has made several new brands come up with quality products. Some of the best brands are Dettol, Lifebuoy, Himalaya and Dabur.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which face masks are the best?
N95 masks are proven to be the best and are preferred over several others available in the market.
2. Is it possible to get COVID-19 from eating fresh food?
There is no evidence that shows contamination from fruits and vegetables. In fact, fresh fruits and vegetables are part of a healthy diet and their consumption should be encouraged.
3. Can people with mild COVID-19 symptoms recover at home?
People who experience mild COVID-19 symptoms and are otherwise healthy can manage their symptoms at home.
4. For how long can I use the n95 mask?
The use of an N95 mask is safe for up to 8 hours. However, if you are outdoors, you must consider changing it once you sweat or it gets uncomfortable to breathe. You can buy one online and make sure your face mask is at least three-layered.