Pee Safe - Toilet Seat Lavender Sanitizer Spray - 50 Ml
Women can easily develop UTIs when using unhygienic public toilets. Travel with the Pee Safe Toilet seat sanitiser, which is highly effective in killing 99.99% of germs present on dirty toilet seats. Spray the sanitiser from a distance of 25 cm and allow it to do its wonders. The Pee Safe spray comes in a sleek and light travel-friendly can which will fit snugly into your purse. Moreover, the sanitiser has a lovely lavender fragrance which helps mellow down the bad smell in the toilet. The disinfectant is especially useful for women who are easily prone to UTIs. Now you do not need to hesitate before using a public toilet. Just carry the Pee Safe toilet seat sanitiser with you and travel without worry.
- Pee Safe spray kills 99.99% of germs, ensuring that toilet seats are clean.
- It is used to maintain hygiene in public toilets.
- This is a travel pack, and so it is light and travel-friendly.
- Protects women from contracting UTIs due to unhygienic public toilets.
- Can be used on toilet seats, toilet flush, faucets and light switches.
- Leaves no residue.
- Pleasant lavender fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Prevents the chances of uterine infections.
- Protects from germs and bacteria in public toilets.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well.
- Spray on the toilet seat from a distance of 25 cm.
- Wait for about 10 seconds for the disinfectant to evaporate before sitting on the toilet seat.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the sanitiser spray.
Q1: Can the spray be used if the toilet seat is wet?
Ans: Yes, you can use the Pee Safe sanitiser spray on a wet seat, but it is better to dry the seat before spraying.
Q2: Does the seat need to be cleaned before spraying the sanitiser?
Ans: No, the spray will kill germs and bacteria for you. However, you can clean the seat if you wish to.
Q3: Does disinfectant spray kill viruses?
Ans: The Pee Safe spray kills 99.99% of germs and is safe.
Q4. What is the expiry of the disinfectant spray?
Ans: The disinfectant is best 24 months from the date of manufacturing mentioned on the spray bottle.
Q5. Is another fragrance variant available?
Ans: Yes, apart from lavender, this disinfectant spray is also available in Mint.
Q6. What is the size of the Pee Safe toilet seat sanitiser?
Ans: The spray can is 50ml in volume.