Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Bottle Of 250 Ml
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid provides protection to your family and your near and dear ones against illness-causing germs and comes in a refreshing pine fragrance.
- Dettol liquid sanitizes your home and helps maintain your personal hygiene.
- The Dettol first aid antiseptic liquid can be used to protect against infection from cuts and scratches, disinfect toys and sanitize child clothing.
- The disinfectant leaves a fragrant smell while leaving everything fresh and clean.
- It can also be used as a household disinfectant and cleaner on surfaces or in laundry cleaning to kill germs.
- This liquid antiseptic is recommended by Indian Medical Association.
- It can be used and kept in your emergency kit and first aid.
- Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Disinfectant is a concentrated antiseptic solution.
- It helps in killing bacteria.
- Provides protection against germs that can cause illness and infection.
- Kills germs on the skin
- Protects against infection from cuts, scratches and insect bites.
- Dettol disinfectant liquid is an iconic home essential from generations, it is a holistic product used for protection against germs that have been recommended by medical professionals and trusted by mothers all over.
- Dettol antiseptic liquid removes germs from skin, safeguards from infections caused by cuts and scratches and also be used as a household disinfectant on home surfaces and in the laundry.
How to Use
- Always use as directed.
- Dettol Liquid contains chloroxylenol. For external use only.
- Do not use it after the expiry date printed on the bottle.
- Store in a hygienic place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of children’s reach of children and elderly persons
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Safety information-For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed/ingested seek medical immediately and show this container or label.
Q1: Is it considered to be safe for private parts?
Ans: Many women experience problems with discharge, itching, unpleasant odours and soreness, which are caused or made worse by excessive genital hygiene. Never use antiseptic (Dettol) in the bathwater and /or to wash the genital area.
Q2: Is it normal to use Dettol on my face?
Ans: Do not apply Dettol on the face, it will cause serious damage if used.
Q3: Why does Dettol turn white in water?
Ans: Dettol upon contact with H2O turns milky like white. When H20 is added to the Dettol liquid its oil droplets become suspended in the water droplets, creating something called an Emulsion. It is that state of emulsion that causes the colour to change with its response to light.
Q4: What are the side effects of Dettol?
Ans: After ingestion, Dettol liquid (4.8% chloroxylenol, pine oil, isopropyl, alcohol) a common household disinfectant, can cause central nervous system depression and corrosion of the oral mucosa, larynx and gastrointestinal tract.