Pee Safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray (300 Ml) - Lavendar | Kills 99.9% Germs & Travel Friendly
Women can easily develop UTIs when public toilets are not clean and properly maintained. Travel with the Pee Safe Toilet seat sanitizer, which is highly effective in killing 99.99% of germs present on dirty toilet seats. Spray the sanitizer from a distance of 25 cm and allow it to do its wonders. The Pee Safe spray comes in a sleek and light travel-friendly can which will fit snugly into your purse. Moreover, the sanitizer has a lovely lavender fragrance which helps mellow down the bad odour. The disinfectant is especially useful for women who are easily prone to UTIs. Now you do not need to hesitate before using a public toilet. Just carry the Pee Safe toilet seat sanitizer with you and travel without worry.
- Pee Safe spray kills 99.99% of germs ensuring that toilet seats are clean.
- Can be used in public toilets to maintain hygiene.
- The spray is light and travel-friendly.
- Protects women from contracting UTIs due to unhygienic public toilets.
- Can be used on toilet seats, toilet flush, faucets and light switches.
- Leaves no residue.
- Pleasant lavender fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Prevents the chances of Uterine infections.
- Protects from germs and bacteria in public toilets.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well.
- Spray on the toilet seat from a distance of 25 cm.
- Wait for about 10 seconds for the disinfectant to evaporate before sitting on the toilet seat.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the sanitizer spray.
Q1: Can the spray be used if the toilet seat is wet?
Ans: Yes, you can use the Pee Safe sanitizer spray on a wet seat, but it is best you dry the seat before spraying.
Q2: Does the seat need to be cleaned before spraying the sanitizer?
Ans: No, the spray will kill germs and bacteria for you. You can clean the seat though if you wish to.
Q3: Does disinfectant spray kill viruses?
Ans: The Pee Safe spray kills 99.99% of germs and is safe.
Q4. What is the expiry of the disinfectant spray?
Ans: The disinfectant is best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing, mentioned on the spray bottle.
Q5. Is another fragrance variant available?
Ans: Yes, apart from lavender this disinfectant spray is also available in Mint.
Q6. What is the size of the Pee Safe toilet seat sanitizer?
Ans: The spray can is 300ml in size.