Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 200 Ml
Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is an all-rounder household cleaner that keeps your flooring, bathroom, kitchen tiles clean and germ-free from stains and constantly exposed atmosphere impurities. Lizol takes complete care of your hygiene and gives you 10X better cleaning results than any detergents or standard phenyls. With the power of Limonene as its main ingredient, a chemical found in the peels of citrus fruits, Lizol Citrus Floor Cleaner gives streak-free shine and its fragrant formula does not bother your nose.
- 10X better cleaning & disinfection vs phenyls and detergent.
- Provides complete protection against 99.9% disease-causing germs and viruses.
- Leaves a pleasant citrus fragrance behind after use.
- Can also directly be used for floor cleaning.
- Nonionic Surfactants
- Limonene & Linalool
- Liquitint bright Yellow
- Liquitint Brilliant Orange
- Perfect for cleaning all washable surfaces like floors, tiles, sinks and kitchen counters.
- Keeps the whole house cleaner, shinier and germ-free.
- Can be used either diluted or directly for regular use.
- Easily removes hard water stains, accrued dirt and other tough stains.
How to Use
For cleaning floor & bathroom surfaces:
- Pour: Dilute one capful (15ml) of Lizol floor cleaner in half a bucket of water (4 litres).
- Mix: Mix the solution in water.
- Mop: Gently mop the surface.
For cleaning kitchen, tabletop surfaces & doorknobs:
- Use it undiluted.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Use as per the instructions on the pack.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- For cleaning purposes only.
Q1. How is Lizol better than Phenyls and ordinary surface cleaners?
Ans1. Lizol is ten times more effective than phenyls at protecting you and your family from germs. Phenyls don't have the same cleaning ability as Lizol does. It makes Lizol floor cleaner safe to use on all household surfaces, unlike phenyls. In addition to disinfecting and cleaning, Lizol leaves a pleasant lingering scent behind.
Q2. What surfaces can I use Lizol floor cleaner on?
Ans2. In your home, you can use Lizol Disinfectant Surface Cleaner on hard, non-porous surfaces like floors, in garbage cans, in the basement, in the garage and even on the roof. For painted surfaces, the product should first be tested on a small, inconspicuous area. Lizol can also be used on non-wood cabinets, sinks, stovetops and microwave ovens in the kitchen. For the bathroom, you can use it for tile, tubs or porcelain.
Q3. Can Lizol Disinfectant Surface Cleaner be used as a hand sanitiser?
Ans3. No, Lizol is only a surface cleaner and not intended for physical use. It is meant for non-porous, hard surfaces only. A warning is also given on the label. If the product comes in contact with skin and eyes and irritation persists, consult a doctor.