Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Bottle Of 125 Ml
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is widely used to prevent infections caused due to bacteria, fungus and viruses. As a first-aid, Dettol is used for cleaning wounds and scrapes, preventing the risk of any infections. It is dermatologically tested and recommended by the Indian Medical Association for surface cleaning and as a personal hygiene liquid.
- The presence of alcohol aids in killing the microbes such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- It also contains certain chemicals that aid in the killing of germs on surfaces not visible to the naked eye.
- This process might not only clean dirty surfaces but also kills germs thereby reducing the risk of infection.
- It is used for household cleaning purposes.
- It is a powerful disinfectant and is used to clean floors and tiles.
- Dettol is an effective sanitiser.
- For personal hygiene, you can add a few drops of this liquid to bathing water or even use it while cleaning your feet after coming home from outside.
- Dettol is often added to the water used for washing clothes.
- Dettol mixed with water acts as an effective after-shave lotion, especially to lower the risk of infection in case of cuts or bruises.
How to Use
- Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is only meant for external use.
- This liquid is strictly not recommended for people suffering from skin diseases such as eczema.
- Add 1-2 cups of Dettol to water and dilute well for household cleaning activities as few drops of Dettol can help to disinfect minor wounds and scrapes.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
Q1. Is Dettol antiseptic liquid available in larger bottles?
Ans: Yes, Dettol antiseptic liquid is available in various pack sizes of 110 ml, 210 ml, and 500 ml.
Q2. Is Dettol safe on the skin?
Ans: Yes, this antiseptic disinfectant liquid is safe on the skin if used as directed. It effectively kills germs and protects you against infections caused by cuts, scratches and insect bites.
Q3. How long can you keep diluted Dettol?
Ans: While you can store diluted Dettol for the long term at 20-25°C for the original product, it may not stay stable if you leave it in a hotter environment.
Q4. Can I spray Dettol on the mattress?
Ans: Yes, you can use it as a disinfectant spray for the mattress along with a fabric refresher. This will remove any mould and bacteria as well as get rid of any residual odours.