Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml
Zymar 0.3 %W/V Description
Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml contains Gatifloxacin. It is used to treat bacterial infection of the eye characterized as pinkeye (an infection of the membrane that covers the outside of the eyeballs an
d the inside of the eyelids). They belong to the fluoroquinolones class of antibiotics. Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml works by stopping and killing the growth of bacteria that cause infection. It should not be used for children below 1-year of age. Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml is for external use only. Do not wear a contact lens while using it. Talk to your doctor if eye irritation persists.
|You Save||₹15.37 (15% on MRP)|
- Gatikind 0.3% Bottle Of 5ml Eye DropsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 72.60₹ 61.7129% CHEAPER₹ 12.34/Ml
Uses of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
Contraindications of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
Side effects of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
- Red, irritated, itchy, or teary eyes
- Eye discharge
- Eye pain
- Eyelid swelling
- Dry eye
- Reduced vision
- Broken blood vessels in the eyes
- Unpleasant taste
Precautions and Warnings of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You wear contact lenses.
- Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml should not be used as an injectable.
- Avoid contamination of the applicator tip of Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml with materials from the eye, fingers or other sources.
- Avoid long-term use of Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml.
- Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml should not be used for children below 1-year of age.
Mode of Action of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. Keep the dropper clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
- Store at temperature not exceeding 15°-25°C.
- Protect it from freezing.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the solution if it changes colour, turns cloudy or if it contains particles.
Dosage of Zymar 0.3 %W/V
- As Zymar 0.3%W/V Eye Drops 5ml is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.