Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Zoylex Dt Tablet is an anti-viral medicine. The active ingredient present is aciclovir (acyclovir) and it helps in stopping or killing of growth of viruses. It should be taken as directed by the doct
or and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water during the treatment with the Zoylex Dt Tablet.
Mode of Action of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Zoylex Dt Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like probenecid (used in treating gout), cimetidine (used in treating stomach problems like ulcers), mycophenolate mofetil (used in Crohn's disease) should be used with caution along with this medicine....
- Zoylex Dt Tablet should be used with caution along with mycophenolate mofetil that is used for post-organ transplantation treatment.
Storage and disposal of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the Zoylex Dt Tablet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zoylex Dt 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Zoylex Dt Tablet make you tired?
Q: How long should I take Zoylex Dt Tablet?
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- ZOVIRAX ORAL FORMULATIONS [Internet]. india-pharma.gsk.com. [cited 8 July 2021].
- CDSCO - Aciclovir [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]