Zimig 1% Tube Of 10gm Cream
Zimig 1 % Description
Zimig Cream is an antifungal medicine that contains Terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including ringworm.
Take this Tablet as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed for by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. You may experience side effects like headache, nausea, vomiting while on treatment with Zimig Creams. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Zimig Cream, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Terbinaforce 1% Cream 10gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 58.80₹ 49.9829.78% CHEAPER₹ 5.00/Gram
- Tergosil Cream 20gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 153.00₹ 130.058.71% CHEAPER₹ 6.50/Gram
- Terbison Cream 30gmBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 95.00₹ 95.0055.48% CHEAPER₹ 3.17/Gram
Uses of Zimig 1 %
- Zimig Cream is used in treating various types of fungal infections of the skin, hair, nails.
- This Tablet is also useful in treating Athlete's foot, Jock itch.
Contraindications of Zimig 1 %
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Zimig Cream.
- If you are suffering from any liver problems.
Side effects of Zimig 1 %
- Decreased appetite
- Urge to scratch
- Joint and muscular pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zimig 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You do not feel your condition has improved even after taking Zimig Cream.
- Do not change the dosage set by the doctor without consulting the doctor.
- Consult the doctor before stopping or extending the course of treatment.
Mode of Action of Zimig 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zimig 1 %
- Zimig Cream should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Zimig 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Zimig Cream may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Zimig Cream can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- A blood-thinning drug like warfarin is not to be taken along with Terbinafine.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Zimig 1 %
- Zimig Creams should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Zimig 1 %
- Symptoms of overdose include dark stool or bloody urine, jaundice, sensitivity to heat, scaly skin with rashes and blisters and chest pain.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken excess Terbinaforce Tablets.