Zidovex 300mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zidovex 300 MG Description
Zidovex Tablet is an antiviral medicine. It is used to treat HIV and hepatitis B viral infection along with other antiviral medications. Zidovex contains Lamivudine as an active ingredient. This medi
cine acts by decreasing the amount of hepatitis B and HIV virus in the blood by inhibiting the growth and development of the virus. Take Zidovex as advised by your doctor. You should take this medicine at the same time every day for better results. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Uses of Zidovex 300 MG
Contraindications of Zidovex 300 MG
Side effects of Zidovex 300 MG
- Increased liver enzyme
- Muscle ache
- Muscle cramp
Precautions and Warnings of Zidovex 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have elevated liver enzymes, as during or discontinuing Zidovex may exacerbate hepatitis.
- You have any other liver diseases.
- You are on any other immunosuppressive medicine therapy.
- You have Hepatitis C.
- You are resistant to Lamivudine or you are taking another medicine containing Lamivudine.
- You have inflammation of the pancreas.
Mode of Action of Zidovex 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zidovex 300 MG
- Zidovex Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Zidovex 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Zidovex Tablet works or Zidovex itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking antacids, antibiotics, antiviral or sorbitol.
Storage and disposal of Zidovex 300 MG
- Store Zidovex Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Zidovex 300 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Zidovex Tablet if I feel better?
Q: Is Zidovex an antibiotic?
- LAMIVIR Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Lamivudine 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Lamivudine 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]