Zenflox Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
Zenflox 50 MG/5ML Description
Zenflox Suspension is an antibiotic used in various bacterial infections such as infection of lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract. It contains ofloxacin as active ingredient
that works by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the exact duration. Not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can result in failure of therapy. You should also tell your doctor about the medicines, herbs, supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you are suffering from, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
Contraindications of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
Side effects of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
- Stomach pain
- Sleeping disorder
Precautions and Warnings of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
- Due to limited information available on its safety, it is not recommended in pregnancy.
- You may experience sleepiness, dizziness and visual disturbances when you are taking this medicine. You should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
- You may experience pain, swelling or weakness of joints, tendons, muscle weakness, joint pain, nerve related problems, confusion, lack of sleep, anxiety etc. during the treatment.
- You experience any allergic reaction like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection after taking Zenflox Suspension.
- Your age is more than 60 years, then the chances of tendon disorders are high.
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition like kidney or liver related problems, diabetes, or any kind of heart problems like abnormal heart rhythm etc.
- You are going out in the sun, cover your skin properly and apply sunscreen during the treatment.
- You are suffering from diabetes, you need to be careful as a drop in blood glucose can occur, watch for headache, weakness, tremors, sweating.
- It is advised to keep yourself well hydrated during the treatment.
- Keep a regular check on liver or kidney function during prolonged treatment.
Mode of Action of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
- Take Zenflox Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Zenflox Suspension, if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for gout or arthritis, antacids, painkillers, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, medicines for breathing-related problems like theophylline, antidiabetic medicines etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral anticoagulants like warfarin, painkillers like ibuprofen, medicines for heart-related disorders like quinidine etc.
- Medicines or dietary supplements that contain iron, aluminium, magnesium or sucralfate used to reduce stomach acid should be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
- Store Zenflox Suspension at room temperature, cool and dry palce.
- Protect if from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Zenflox 50 MG/5ML
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Zenflox Suspension habit forming?
Q: What should I remember while taking Zenflox Suspension?
- Do not take any medicine to stop the diarrhea if you develop watery or bloody diarrhea while taking Ofloxacin. Stop the medicine and inform your doctor immediately.
- Avoid going out in the sun. Wear a protective covering or use a sunscreen (SPF 30 or 40) to prevent sunburn.
- Inform your doctor if you experience redness, itching, rash, swelling after exposure to sun.